2006 KTM 450SMR Supermoto

cozmo2312

2006 Ktm Smr 450, Don't want to sell, but an opportunity to transfer with my job back out west is opening up, and i need to thin the heard a little bit. Bike is a 2006 KTM 450SMR with 17.7hrs on it, and I'm the third owner. picked it up about 6 months ago. since that time, have changed the filters 2 times, the oil 3 times, and checked the valves (in spec). . it has a clean Ohio street title. which means you can take it to the DMV and get a plate, should you desire. i have no idea how that works with other states (transferring) that research is up to you. i've ridden it three times at the track (i'm not fast, so it hasn't been beat on) and none on the street. when i got it, i believe it had 13.9hrs on it. it has catch can's, fully safety wired, stock slicks with plenty of life, ktm peg sliders, axle sliders, and hardparts handguards. firm on price, don't need to sell, but it'll help in the move. don't want to deal with shipping. clean title in hand.

this is not a commuter. you want to ride back and forth to work, buy a goldwing. this is a factory race bike with slicks.

location, west of cleveland, oh

**sold**

2vuwphd.jpg

cozmo2312

clicky for full-size pics

motor/ right side/ safety wire/kick start only

polished rear wheel/axle/slicks/unused axle sliders

front Beringer caliper with safety wire/ unused axle slider, left side

front steel braided line/numberplate

450 SMR, right side

right side front axle/unused able slider

unused peg slider right side