2006 R1-LE Race Ready for Sale $12K

mperussault

Yes it is still for sale but it is back to street legal - fairings. I had a minor crash at VIR and the upper fairings are gone and had to put a new sub frame as it was cracked. Would need new Sharkskinz fairing and it is good to race. I am looking for around 12K. But could negotiate down to 10K. ( I still have the lower fairings BTW)
Let me know if interetsted.
Michel.

Blinky

Maybe Rossi sat on the bike. For 12k it should have at least: Brembo Radial Calipers and Rotors, Ohlins upgrades, Marchesini Magnesium Rims, and a sponsor to back you at all races.

Don't forget the digital cameras that can show live feed.

:popcorn:

nightoul

Some of us might be interested which may be why the question was asked so if you don't have the answer maybe you should stay off as well.

sasrocks

nightoul;102521 wrote: Some of us might be interested which may be why the question was asked so if you don't have the answer maybe you should stay off as well.
my comment was not directed at you per se since you were not being an ass, well until now.

smileblue27

sasrocks;102510 wrote: How about stay off the guy's thread unless you are interested in the bike? :idea:
Actually I clicked on this thread because I am looking for a bike. But to ask 12K for a 2006 R1 which was raced and then crashed and is missing half its fairings is an insult to my intelligence and my time. That is why people are asking for more details so we can figure out what the deal is. But let me guess your some tough guy that gets on forums and likes to start little "cyber fights" and call people names.....awwww. LOL people like you are what makes forums funny actually...so I'm cool with it. But truth be told you should mind your business. Ok now write back and curse me out and tell me how your going to beat me up...LOL loser:doh:

Blinky

I'm always interested in another track bike and the link would not pull up for me. I know myself would like to know why this bike is still 12k and what upgrades are on it and if the frame is aligned. I'm not here to pick fights but maybe joke around a bit and sit back and munch on my :popcorn: details about the bike would help to sell it.

Blinky

I do know what the LE is and it would be worth 11.8k if it was in excellent condition. But this is not in excellent condition since it was crashed and used for track use. Unless some more upgrades were done to this bike. If the frame was out of alignment it would be even less to me and might would be after replacing the cracked subframe. That's why iasked for more details inreference to this bike. Link would not open either. So please shoot ahead about that this is in fact a LE. Doesn't explain to me about the crash damage or additional upgrades.

JayhawkInDC

Actually I clicked on this thread because I am looking for a bike. But to ask 12K for a 2006 R1 which was raced and then crashed and is missing half its fairings is an insult to my intelligence and my time. That is why people are asking for more details so we can figure out what the deal is. But let me guess your some tough guy that gets on forums and likes to start little "cyber fights" and call people names.....awwww. LOL people like you are what makes forums funny actually...so I'm cool with it. But truth be told you should mind your business. Ok now write back and curse me out and tell me how your going to beat me up...LOL loser
You have 6 post on this forum, and YOU are going to talk about logging on to pick cyber fights.... I find that amusing. I have to agree with SASRocks, there is a way to be interested in more detail that doesn't involve being condescending. If you don't plan on pursuing the bike, let the guy do his business.

That having been said, bump for guy trying to sell his bike!

Have a great day!