2006 R1 race bike

bmart

Control Rider
2006 AMA R1 (former owner verified chassis/engine was Hacking's)
Frame #37, so there is no way to street it as is. You could swap it over to another frame and have a killer street bike.
With~$13k worth of goodies on it in addition to the bike itself!

Finally got the good bodywork on after testing at Patriot, North, and Grand. This thing handles like a 600 and pulls like a freight train.

The details:

The engine has a full build and was refreshed at the end of 2013, it has a few races and a handful of track days on it. It has custom cams.

Front forks-WSS kit. One side low, one side high speed. 975 fork springs. 1309 Ohlins oil went in, 19 CST, close to R7 wt. (about 5 miles on refresh by Thermosman)

Rear Shock- YA743. Cylinder off of 343 or similar w/titanium spring is fine. (under 100 miles on refresh by Thermosman)

Graves Titanium Full system w/two spare imperfect cans/plumbing

Bazzaz Z-Fi-TC (total system)

STM slipper clutch with yec clutch plates/steels

And much, much more...
Last year of 20 valve engine
Woodcraft frame sliders
Vortex rearsets
Set up for STD shift, but you can convert to GP shift
Graves left engine cover
Graves right engine cover
Spare stock clutch guide cover
LighTech clutch slider
Graves clipons
Ohlins steering damper and mount
Graves velocity stacks
Graves block off plates
Vesrah pads
MB Motorsports secondary superbike radiator
Chain adjusters Arashi HH-05 HH-06 (not installed)
Graves rear shock shim
Galfer DF 475FLW floating wave front rotors
OEM spare front rotors
Lightened rear rotor
R&G Racing radiator guard
Stainless brake lines, front and rear
Brembo master 19x20
New levers
520 kit 15 front, 45 rear w/spare 41 rear
Spare tank w/pump
YEC ecu with Graves 4.4 map (pump gas)
Attack Racing 4mm eccentric triple tree
Geartronics gear indicator
Carbon fiber front fender
GYTR air filter
Smog blocks
Swingarm spools
One spare keyless fuel cap on spare blue (needs paint) tank
Fresh Mobil 1 oil and filter with under 100 miles on it
Fresh brake bleed with under 100 miles on it
Spare ugly bodywork

If you want a beast of a bike with tons of goodies and without breaking the bank, this may be for you. Being a race bike in the AMA and after, it has been crashed a few times. It is mechanically great. If you're looking to win the track bike fashion contest, this isn't the bike for you.

$7999/bo in Charlotte, NC

Attachments

• 20160612_185625sm.jpg
    20160612_185625sm.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 280
  • 20160612_185906sm.jpg
    20160612_185906sm.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 265

bmart

Control Rider
And, as I keep telling people, I'm apparently not very bright. Price is actually $6999. I forgot to change that!

bmart

Control Rider
Bump. this thing is a missile and handles like my 600. Help me make some garage space here in Charlotte!

bmart

Control Rider
One last bump. I'm tired of tripping over it in the garage. If it isn't gone by the end of April it will get parted out, and there is some really slick stuff on it!

Ron R

I picked up an 04 over the winter before I had seen this one for sale. Rode mine this weekend for the first time and holy crap is it fun.

bmart

Control Rider
It is a hoot! If I ever get some time, it'll come apart. Looking like June now...

bmart

Control Rider
Thank you. I don't even remotely do it justice. I hate to take it apart but that is the plan after the season if it is still in the garage.

bmart

Control Rider
Bump. the season is coming up fast and apparently, this is still in the garage. :) $5800 in Charlotte. That is what I have into it. I'm trying hard not to part out a superb platform.

bmart

Control Rider
Bump. People keep mentioning that they can't believe this is still not sold. Help us out. :p It even has a new battery now. I planned to pull it apart yesterday but a migraine got in the way.

bmart

Control Rider
Three more weekend on the track and then I'll have some time to start taking this apart. Any takers while it is in one piece?

MrFrzz

slow and wide
You gonna be at Road Atlanta in October? If so, you should bring it so I can take it for a test ride :p

MrFrzz

slow and wide
lol I'll let you hold onto the title to my wife's scrambler lol And with as slow as I am, I doubt I'll be anywhere near pushing the rubber's limits hahaha