2006 R6 and Trackday Package deal - $6500

Saltman

Sold...

X-ACT_Barber_20120630-9581.jpg

X-ACT_Barber_20120630-8033.jpg

X-ACT_Barber_20120630-8171.jpg

P1030068.jpg

Saltman

Where are you located? You do track days currently? If it doesn't sell before Nov, I'll be going to ride barber one last time. So if you are somewhat close and you are riding that weekend also, we can meet up.

Tapatapatippitap

n.knasinski

I'm way up in Wisconsin I don't right now trying to get everything together for next year but ill be missing the beginning of the season because I'm getting back surgery so I'm just kinda looking right now haven't decided if I'm gonna get something right now or after my surgery but I'm getting tempted lol I just got on here today so

Saltman

n.knasinski;256663 wrote: I'm way up in Wisconsin I don't right now trying to get everything together for next year but ill be missing the beginning of the season because I'm getting back surgery so I'm just kinda looking right now haven't decided if I'm gonna get something right now or after my surgery but I'm getting tempted lol I just got on here today so
Gotcha. Thats funny. The company I bought it from are there in Wisconsin.

Another forum guy phone banging.

n.knasinski

Never heard of them, how tall are you no homo just wanna know for the suit, wanna go to dianese but would keep it as a backup, I'm right around 160 6'1