2006 R6 Track Bike Fully Prepped

inner control

Ok, time to pull the plug on track riding.. Work takes over mylife and i have no time to enjoy this monster. Keeping my street R1 for occasional "fun"

Up for sale is a fully prepped 2006 R6 up for sale for $5500

Little history: The bike was purchased from Jonny Z, a senior member on this forum, owns a bodywork paint shop, the guy is fast and legit. He races 250cc and had this bike 2 years ago prepped for him to be a CR. He said he ended up not doing that and rode it 1/2 track day. Thats how i picked it up. The bike is a monster. Had a total of 3 track days on it with one more where i was not able to get a spot and one rained out. Got suspension set by Thermosman and i absolutely loved it.
Comes with:

- 3405 mi on the clock
- Penske Triple Rear Clicker Rear Shock - mint
- Ohlins Front Fork Internals;
- Bazzaz Quick Shifter - works like butter;
- Lightech Adjustable Rear Sets
- Quick Turn throttle
- Lightech Keyless Tank Cap
- LSL Clip Ons
- LSL Master Brake Cylinder
- Keyless Start
- MTV Exhaust
- GoodRidge Braided Steel Brake Lines
- Vesrah RJL Brand New Brake Pads -did not use the last track day
- Full Body Race Work , pained beautifully by Jonny
- Brand New Tank Pads (never enjoyed them)
- R 6 tank sliders
- Woodcraft Frame and spool sliders;
- Vortex rear 520
- All wired up for CR or A group
- Fluids (oil, coolant,brake fluid) refreshed
- Dunlop Q2 s - used them through the 3 track days - i was a fresh I-guy , so not so much heat on them. Plenty of track days left on them.

I might be forgetting something. But overall, jonny can confirm, this is a perfect setup for the track season. The bike is set, raceready and looking great. I am a little bit of a clean freak, so always cleaned and polished it.

$5500
Can help with delivery up to 100 miles ( i live in North East NC, ont he border with Va)

matt2212

I have seen the bike and know the seller he is a Great guy and this is a solid well maintained bike

I will deliver to any south east NESBA event that I attend

Sorry to see you go glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt2212

philthethrill;269622 wrote: If you part ill take lap timer

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
It's been listed for 2 hours and you want to part the lap timer??

Bump

Awesome track bike free delivery! Turn key

Ill be at CMP the end of April, VIR the first of June, Road Atlanta for the fundraiser/ triple in July

I even have the pit bull TRS stand pins for it ill sell them for $50 when I deliver the bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk