2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750

NoBull

I'm selling my 2006 GSX-R750 with 78xx miles. It was never titled (always a trackday bike) but I have a "Certificate of Origin" from Loudon Motorsports in VA where it was bought new (I'm the second owner, previous owner was a Nesba CR). Bike has 1 crash. I replaced the tail section and repaired the upper. With some sanding and paint the upper would look great again.

Attached pics are from this morning. I can take better pics if anybody wants them. Couldn't get a good shot from the front due to difference in lighting.

Mod list:

CTR built Ohlins 20mm kit front forks
Penske triple rear shock
Front Brembo 19x20(?) master cylinder/lever
Vortex fully adjustable rearsets
Vortex sprockets (-1/+1). Almost new rear sprocket and chain.
Yosh slip on
Armor bodies bodywork
Puig double bubble windscreen
Woodcraft frame sliders
SS front brake lines
Moto-R case savers
R1 throttle
TechSpec tank pads (like stomp grip but better)
New battery
Almost new Vesrah front pads. Only a couple of days on them.
Front speed bleeders
Almost new air filter (OEM)
I have a TRE as well but I took it off. I think the on/off throttle is a little smoother without it plus I like having the gear indicator working, but I'll include it in the sale.
Factory repair manual

Asking $5,300 OBO.

Bike is located in Ellicott City, MD.

Email me at finnjorgensen AT gmail DOT com.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
The paint on that tail looks fantastic. You must have paid a professional a pretty penny for that!

bozilla

NoBull;190492 wrote: For you I can do an even $6000.

Please, let's get serious here. Lowballers need not apply.
Thats hilarious. Hey, I will give you $3k and I will even come pick it up? JK:haha:

olda1r1

it doesnt hurt to ask i bought a 07 with 2500 miles on he last yr for 4000. check blue book on the 06, especially with no street stuff. wasnt ment to be a insult just asking.. either way good luck with sale

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Bump for a stand-up guy and a great bike. For those who do not know Finn he is meticulous with his bikes. Who ever buys this bike will be happy. I had a lot of fun on my 750.

GLWS.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Rich, Finn can answer specifically, but he is right around 200. The CR that had it before him was probably 180. I don't remember if he changed any springs after he bought it.

NoBull

Sorry, I don't get on the forum much anymore. Email is better. Jim is right. It's setup for 180-200lbs. I didn't change the springs when I bought it but was able to adjust it so it wasn't eating up my tires.

Still for sale...

NoBull

Best/First offer over $4700 CASH takes it. Would like to move this bike and it really deserves to be ridden instead of sitting in my garage.

haitran100

"it doesnt hurt to ask i bought a 07 with 2500 miles on he last yr for 4000. check blue book on the 06, especially with no street stuff. wasnt ment to be a insult just asking.. either way good luck with sale "

Typically, how much more could you fetch if you had all the street parts?

NoBull

I have no idea. It doesn't really matter either. I'm trying to sell a track bike. Not a street bike. I have $2000 in the suspension alone. That's more than most people invest in mods on their streetbikes.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Obviously you haven't priced Extended Chrome Swingarms, polished wheels, and bodywork light kits lately. :D