2006 Suzuki GSXR750 race track bike $4250

baldscott

2006 Suzuki GSXR750 race track bike with 4020 miles. This bike is not street legal and can only be used on the race track.

Super reliable and strong, fresh motor. This bike has served me will for NESBA's Advance group. There are no issues with this bike. It is solid and ready for the track.

I purchased this bike on 10/2/2006 with a salvage title, for the purpose of making it a track bike. It had some minor low side damage, which was easy to fix. It had 1542 miles on the odometer. It has the same WI salvage title that the salvage company provided.

Front forks revalved with Penske internals, last serviced 9/22/09
Penske rear shock, last serviced 9/22/09
The suspension is set up for a 225lb rider.
Sprint steering damper

Engine serviced 5/4/10. Shift forks replaced, piston rings, main bearings, connecting rod bearings, all seals and gaskets.
Power Commander with Speed shifter, dyno tuned on 5/11/2010 129hp
Speed healer to bring to speedometer into calibration
BMC air filter
Factory Pro Velocity Stacks
Akrapovic full system

Woodcraft alternator cover
Woodcraft RH case saver
Woodcraft rear sets
Woodcraft clip ons
Woodcraft toe saver

Armour Bodies bodywork with repairs 7/10 condition

After the engine refresh I brought the bike to
The engine rebuild, fork internals and Penske rear shock rebuilt was by Joe at Turn One Racing. The dyno tuning performed at Fuel Moto in Little Chute, WI.
with 4020 miles. This bike is not street legal and can only be used on the race track.

Super reliable and strong, fresh motor. This bike has served me will for NESBA's Advance group. There are no issues with this bike. It is solid and ready for the track.

I purchased this bike on 10/2/2006 with a salvage title, for the purpose of making it a track bike. It had some minor low side damage, which was easy to fix. It had 1542 miles on the odometer. It has the same WI salvage title that the salvage company provided.

Sprint steering damper

Engine serviced 5/4/10. Shift forks replaced, piston rings, main bearings, connecting rod bearings, all seals and gaskets.
BMC air filter
Akrapovic full system

Woodcraft RH case saver
Woodcraft rear sets
Woodcraft clip ons
Woodcraft toe saver

The engine rebuild, fork internals and Penske rear shock rebuilt was by Joe at Turn One Racing. The dyno tuning performed at Fuel Moto in Little Chute, WI.

For pictures, go to Ebay and search 280682824532

Mike griffin

2006 Suzuki GSXR750 race track bike with 4020 miles. This bike is not street legal and can only be used on the race track.

Sprint steering damper

BMC air filter
Akrapovic full system

Woodcraft RH case saver
Woodcraft rear sets
Woodcraft clip ons
Woodcraft toe saver

with 4020 miles. This bike is not street legal and can only be used on the race track.

Sprint steering damper

BMC air filter
Akrapovic full system

Woodcraft RH case saver
Woodcraft rear sets
Woodcraft clip ons
Woodcraft toe saver

For pictures, go to Ebay and search 280682824532
Can you send me photos of your bike? I am ready to by a gsxr 750