2006 Yamaha R6

tjlw2002

For Sale: 2006 R6 $ 4275 PM if interested

Clean/Clear Title. Owned since new. Bike has never been wrecked or dropped, and always garage kept. 32030 miles, and had less than 500 miles in the last two years. Runs great, and in great condition. Has PC3 and a full titanium Akrapovic YEC race exhaust, and tuned by Sam McDonald at K&N Yamaha in Tulsa, Ok. 115 RWHP. GYTR air filter. Graves rear fender eliminator, and Graves frame sliders. Rear Seat Cowl. Has stainless braided brake lines on the front. Puig windscreen. Adrenaline Racing gas tank sliders. Also has swingarm spools. Would like to sell as a package deal, not selling things seperately at this time. Bike is currently in street trim. Located in Tulsa, Ok

Bike will also come with the following:
Micron Rear Stand
Yamaha front & rear stands.
Sharkskinz race skins. (Shown in pics)
NEW rear Pilot Power 2 CT ( Not on bike yet)
Extra frame slider pucks
K&N Recharge Kit for air filter.
Two motorcycle covers
NEW set of EBC HH front brake pads (Still in package)
Original exhaust from the bike, and original license place braket
Akrapovic Mega-Phone slip-on exhaust.
Also have a few extra things like foot pegs, brake handle, clutch handle

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
snikwad;245407 wrote: hmmmm, 32k miles....
does it come with both street plastics and race plastics?

tjlw2002;245235 wrote: Bike will also come with the following:Micron Rear Stand
Yamaha front & rear stands.
Sharkskinz race skins. (Shown in pics)

Not sure...but if I had to guess...

;)

tjlw2002

Yes, it does come with all street and track skins. Regardless of the 32k miles, it has all maintenance performed, and is in tip top shape i can assure you.

tjlw2002

mcfieseler;246700 wrote: bump for a nice bike just wish you were closer to pa
Thanks for the bump. I wish I was closer too!!! Closer to anyone that would buy it Got it out the other night for the first time in 5 months, and it ran great. It's just sitting in the corner of the garage with a trickle charger on the battery

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Vincegsxr;252559 wrote: 32k dammm is diesel ? Lol! It looks very clean man ,nice bike and good price
:dunno:

Have 35k on my wife's Kawi 636...runs just as strong as mine that has 13k on it.

Great looking bike, wish I could fabricate an excuse to have it!

tjlw2002

Yeah, I dont get it. It runs great!! I've got a friend that has two different R1's that both have over 50k. They run great, use no oil, and he rides them out of town/state all the time. Just gotta take care of them.

I wish you could fab an excuse as well!!!!

Otto Man;252591 wrote: :dunno:

Have 35k on my wife's Kawi 636...runs just as strong as mine that has 13k on it.

Great looking bike, wish I could fabricate an excuse to have it!

madriders86

this would be in my garage if you were closer. great deal.

those miles aren't shit assuming they are mostly street miles.

Vincegsxr

Originally Posted by R6_350z
not putting miles on your bike because you want to keep it new is like not having sex with your wife because your saving her for the next guy!