2007-2008 Bazazz Zi Fi with TC and Quickshift

JRA

Bazazz Zi Fi with traction control and pull quick shifter. Also includes map select switch and TC adjustment control for 2007 - 2008 R1's. I purchased these parts new a couple of years ago and have now sold the bike. I paid almost $1000 for these parts from Bazazz. The bike was never crashed and all parts are as close to new condition as you can find. Comes in original Bazazz packaging with all software and instructions. $475 shipped to any NESBA member. This is a really good deal so if you are in the market you might never find another one this good on this full Bazazz set-up.

JRA

gsxrpilot;283913 wrote: How do you accept payment?

Ken

Shoot me an email and I'll give you my Paypal address. Senna223 thought it was for an R6 so he's no longer interested.

gsxrpilot

Owner Of Pro Speed Racing Apparel
Email?

JRA has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

JRA

gsxrpilot;283934 wrote: JRA has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
email please. I get contacted daily, and usually multiple times daily and PM's are very hard to keep up with. I can sort and track email so if you need to get in touch with me that is the proper way to do it.