2007 - 2012 Honda CBR600RR Complete OEM Body Set Plastics/Lights/Mirrors/Seat $600

DUG

Location = Northern Virginia, 10 mins from Dulles.

Currently I have a complete OEM body set- plastics/lights/mirrors/seat for a 2007 -2012 Honda CBR600RR. Essentially it will include everything pictured with the exception of the front seat and windscreen. Everything else is present and in great to perfect condition. Front fender, upper, lower, tank cover, tail, rear seat, rear fender, all of the lights with working bulbs, and mirrors. So this is a killer deal. I bought the bike from a coworker this past winter with 900 miles on it who had dropped it learning to ride. The only damage is light rash on the edge of the right upper fairing. I hit it with rubbing compound and its barely visible. However, just check out the pictures for yourself. I'm selling because I built it as a track bike and have no use for the street parts. I'm located between Chantilly and Aldie, VA on Route 50. If you have any questions let me know.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/4491820912.html

Thanks,
Dug
5O2-436-3241

Pick Up- No problem.

Shipping- All the items are carefully packed in a box measuring 36x23x23 that weighs right at 33lbs. You choose and pay for the service and I'll drop it off there (UPS, FEDEX, USPS, etc.)

Delivery- I get out to Summit Point frequently, and will be at NYST, NJMP, and VIR in the near future.

erick1670

man!
glws....

but if you don't sell it by the fall, I'll be all over it... but I know it will not last long