2007 - 7x14 ft V-Nose Lowhauler Haulmark Trailer - With A/C TV!

alphamale

$4950

The orange striping is removed. This trailer is sweet!

It also has a very powerful air conditioner for those hot hot days.

Thanks for looking!

Nate

JonGu

Oh hell. Any more pictures of the interior? Ramp door I assume?

Also any idea on interior height and empty weight? Any mounting hardware (i.e. chocks, e-track, nice raxx or anything like that)/shelves/storage units inside?

alphamale

I can take some pictures tomorrow after work. Yes there is a ramp door. It's the BeaverTail if that makes any sense.

Interior height is like 5' 6". Empty weight is 2400 lbs. Total Capacity is 7000 lbs. There are two built in wheel chocks and eight floor mounted D-Rings. It has wall mounted baskets and a dual drawer compartment mounted in the V-Nose.

It also has a Deep Cycle Marine Battery to power the interior 12V lights, although I'm not sure what condition the battery is in, I haven't used it.

The trailer has air conditioning and has an AC (electric) receptacle on the wall.

The trailer has electric brakes with an emergency battery in case of breakaway.

There are hooks mounted on one wall that are useful for hanging leathers.

Nate

alphamale

So I've got a cool guarantee. You buy the trailer for $5200, and I will guarantee to buy the trailer back from you if you are unsatisfied, or if you lose your job (because of the bad economy.)

alphamale

Also included are refrigerator doors that are mounted via velcro above the back door.

Pictures posted in previous post.

JonGu

Hmmmm.... any help with delivery possible? I mean not all the way to the midwest but meet up somewhere to save me a few hours of drive time?

alphamale

Yeah I don't see why that would be a problem. I live near DC. Although it may be nice if you spot me for my gas costs as I'm already taking a substantial hit at 5000.

Nate

JonGu

Gas costs???? Pffftttt... with gas at $1.39 it's like free and we should all be rushing out to buy those brand new 14mpg Nissan Titan's sitting on the dealer lots for 12k a piece! hahaha seriously though that's fair, I'll get back to you whenever I'd actually have some free time to do this. Holiday season is a no go for sure.

Bifferone

Bump for a great deal and a great trailer. I bought a Haulmark 6x12 new last year and had to set it up for bikes. Cost to me was $4000 out the door.