2007 CBR 600RR race bike part out

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
I am parting out my 07 600RR. the bike has somewhere around 8k miles on it.

Parts for sale:
Motor- no issues, runs strong, woodcraft case guards clutch side guard ground down some what but still good
$800 with stock clutch $1200 with slipper clutch installed

Frame- straight some scratches. one engine mount has been repaired by profesional welder where frame slider caught on the grass and bent back - $400 sold

Ohlins 46PRXLS Rear Shock- no issues- $500

front forks with ohlins 25mm valving- straight, no issues valving install and set up done by thermusman- $500 will include triple tree if you want itsold

yoyodyne slipper clutch- 2 seasons on it no issues- $600sold

woodcraft rear-sets- brake peg is slightly ground on bottom other than that just used.- $175

GPR steering dampener- no issues sold with all mounts and hardware- $200sold

woodcraft clip-ons- no issues- $75 sold

Accossato 19x18 master cylinder- reservoir included. I bought this at the beginning of last season when my brembo failed on me in race and no one had a replacement brembo to sell at the track. a was pleasantly surprised to find that its at least a good and my brembo was= $175 sold

subframe- straight-$80

2 front wheels with rotors- no issues $100 ea sold

2 rear wheels with captive spacers- no issues $100 ea sold

1 cush drive.- no issues- $25

Swing Arm- straight $50 sold

yoshimura slip on- some scratches on can- $175

exhaust header- $50

aftermarket tig welded full aluminum radiator- no issues- $150

race body work- repaired to be structurally sound but still have scratches on them with windscreen- $150

euro racing quick turn throttle- around 4 weekends on it, includes cables and all cams- $125

several sprockets some new some with a season on them

Prices do not include shipping. let me know if you want pics of anything. Also, bike was complete so if you need any parts not listed just ask. Contact me on here or by calling seven one seven- eight zero five- Five three Five Two

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
Ok everyone, I am getting more interest on this than I was expecting. every thing will be first come first serve. please give me an email address and I will send out a mass email with all pics rather than 20 different emails with just the pics you want.

1dwn5up

^TTT, just got my parts yesterday. Everything came in just like the pictures e-mailed by the OP. Good communication and smooth transaction, buy with confidence. Free bump!

chrissybenn

Hey buddy,

Would you consider shipping a few things to Australia?

Im interested in the quick throttle, the rearsets and the cush drive.. id also like the fairings but that's probably the least appropriate thing for international shipping but yeah, ive bought stuff from a guy on here before so not a scam or anything lol

Cheers
Chris