-5.4L
-Power everything
-CD player
-Front/rear AC/Heat
-Has seating for 12 - Back portion is open for even more storage
-BRAND NEW starter
-BRAND NEW front rotors/pads
-12,000 lb hitch, 2 yrs old ($600)

I've put about 5K miles on this in 2 yrs.
The van was a Holdiay Inn van near an airport. It had monthly dealership service per airport regulations and their own DOT type requirements.
Frame/undercarriage is clean. No fluid leaks. No exhaust leaks.
I had the van painted but did not paint the door jams so they're still green.
Interior walls/roof are finished with upholstery/carpet. The floor is a non-slip type of decking.
Front driver/passenger carpet is dirty. I will clean up or it can be easily replaced. Hell, floor mats cover 80% of the carpet area.
I have taken out the back row of seats and 1 single seat on the right rear in the past. (all seats are currently in). I was able to get 2 GSXRs in the van and 3 GSXRS in the trailer comfortably. Plenty of room for 4 of us, gear/bikes.
This van runs, drives, pulls GREAT. Can't believe I'm selling it, but I've all but retired from the track after 20 yrs of off and on racing/riding.

I just bought a 28' boat with 32' trailer, and this van pulled it 700 miles at 75mph up and down any hill. I have an '02 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4 crew cab with the 6.0, and the van puts it to shame. I hate pulling anything with that truck. The van pulls so much better and has a ton more power.

2013 Homesteader Patriot 6x12 V-nose
-bought new
-ramp door w/flap
-side door
-LED lights
-walls painted white, floor is gray with a non-slip material
-diamond plate stone guard on front
-brand new spare rim/tire
-4 recessed D-rings (from factory)
-6 eye bolts (installed by me
-3 wheel chocks
-interior height 76" - I'm 6'1" and easily stand up in it.

Located near Cincinnati, Ohio.

$8000 for the setup....will separate.

I'll throw in (for a price of course) a 2007 GSXR 1000 street bike that has been to the track a few times since '08. Penske triple, AK-Gas forks, GPR V4, Accossato 19x18, M4 slipon, Yosh rearsets, Yosh case guards, Yosh frame sliders, 09 Monoblock calipers,Galfer SBK lines, Galfer clutch line, Galfer rear wave rotor, Vortex clip-ons. Spidi Trackpro suit, SMX Plus boots, SPidi gloves, spidi back protector, A* back protector, spare rims, tanks, race bodywork, digital tire warmers....the WHOLE SET UP.
29lb5ar.jpg

sw8yet.jpg

25irx36.jpg

5pimvc.jpg

v7b9ef.jpg

2qxam4j.jpg

14nnw37.jpg

6jlwtg.jpg

2d6tt9t.jpg

w1rpu.jpg

2wexh8n.jpg