2007 Ex-AMA GSXR 600 race bike $5,800 obo

NickMcCoy

I bought this bike in 2009 from Blackfoot Motorsports in Canada, it was used by their pro team in the Canadian series and some AMA rounds. The bike itself is in great condition but after a minor crash in August it could use some new bodywork and has some rash on the right side frame slider, lever, and bar end. No title, has Canadian VIN and comes with a bill of sale.

Parts:

-Low mileage street motor put in last year to replace the blown original engine. I had the top end inspected and valves adjusted, kit head gasket and adjustable cam sprockets put in, and cams degreed. This year it was tuned at 2K Motorsports.
-Yoshimura EM Pro kit ECU with cable and port for laptop
-Yoshimura kit wiring harness
-Hindle full titanium exhaust
-Dynojet quickshifter
-Ohlins TTX rear shock- 2 sessions since being serviced
-Forks have Ohlins 20mm kit, Ohlins springs, and Traxxion extenders- 2 sessions since being serviced, everything was completely disassembled and cleaned.
-Ohlins Steering damper
-Vortex Rearsets, clip-ons, fairing stay, and sprockets (3 fronts, 3 rears)
-RK 520 chain
-Woodcraft Frame Sliders
-Galfer brake lines
-SBS Dual Carbon brake pads
-Stompgrip
-Captive rear caliper for easy tire changes
-Keyless ignition
-Shorai lightweight battery new this year
-Michelin Power Ones with some life left
-Armour Bodies bodywork that is usable but in pretty bad shape.

I can get some close-ups but here is what it looked like last time it was on the track: http://www.gron4.com/2011/082111/exp/186/

Bike is located in Minnesota but I could bring it to Blackhawk this weekend or possibly deliver, ship, or meet somewhere.