2007 Ex-AMA GSXR 600 race bike $5,800 obo

NickMcCoy

I bought this bike in 2009 from Blackfoot Motorsports in Canada, it was used by their pro team in the Canadian series and some AMA rounds. The bike itself is in great condition but after a minor crash in August it could use some new bodywork and has some rash on the right side frame slider, lever, and bar end. Had the front end taken apart and inspected for straightness and had all suspension serviced at that time. No title, has Canadian VIN and comes with a bill of sale.

Parts:

-Low mileage street motor put in last year to replace the blown original engine. I had the top end inspected and valves adjusted, kit head gasket and adjustable cam sprockets put in, and cams degreed. This year it was tuned at 2K Motorsports.
-Yoshimura EM Pro kit ECU with cable and port for laptop
-Yoshimura kit wiring harness
-Hindle full titanium exhaust
-Dynojet quickshifter
-Ohlins TTX rear shock- 2 sessions since being serviced
-Forks have Ohlins 20mm kit, Ohlins springs, and Traxxion extenders- 2 sessions since being serviced, everything was completely disassembled and cleaned.
-Ohlins Steering damper
-Vortex Rearsets, clip-ons, fairing stay, and sprockets (3 fronts, 3 rears)
-RK 520 chain
-Woodcraft Frame Sliders
-Galfer brake lines
-SBS Dual Carbon brake pads
-Stompgrip
-Captive rear caliper for easy tire changes
-Keyless ignition
-Shorai lightweight battery new this year
-Michelin Power Ones with some life left
-Armour Bodies bodywork that is usable but in pretty bad shape.

Bike is located in Minnesota but I might be able to deliver or arrange shipping.

I can get some close-ups but here is what it looked like last time it was on the track: http://www.gron4.com/2011/082111/exp/186/

For some reason I'm having trouble uploading pics onto this site, I have a bunch of close-ups so pm me your email and I'll send you some.

Thanks

NickMcCoy

$5,500 for a competitive bike with Ohlins suspension, Yosh kit parts, and a reliable mildly built motor. Great for trackdays or racing.

Send me your email or phone number for current pics.

SVRACER295

NickMcCoy;235195 wrote: $5,500 for a competitive bike with Ohlins suspension, Yosh kit parts, and a reliable mildly built motor. Great for trackdays or racing.

Send me your email or phone number for current pics.
I thought the motor was stock? Please send recent closeup pics to thebert295@yahoo.com

Thanks
Tom

NickMcCoy

I took a stock low mileage motor to my mechanic, he pulled the head off, checked everything out, put in a thinner head gasket, degreed the cams, and tuned it on the dyno. I kept it close to stock (didn't touch the bottom end or head) so it would last like a stock motor but still make good power for racing.

The pics in the link are exactly as it looks now, that was the last time it was on the track. But I'll send you a couple with the bodywork off and also I'm going to get some video because I've had a bunch of requests for pics and the ones I have aren't that great.

Thanks.

NickMcCoy

It was a Factory Pro dyno so the numbers read way lower than a Dynojet, it had a peak of 99 hp which I think is about 116 on a Dynojet. I used 93 octane pump gas so some good race fuel would put it over 120 (Dynojet). Also, I didn't tune it for peak power, I had him focus on partial throttle openings so it would pick up smooth when you get on the gas mid-corner.

gsxrpilot

Owner Of Pro Speed Racing Apparel
You put this bike up for sale a year ago?

After almost a year you haven't sold this thing?

will'sRR

Still have it? I'm working on selling my current track bike and looking to upgrade. The only problem is I'm in Atlanta, so it would be a long trip to come get it.