2007 GSX-R 750 $2,500

Roadrashack

I had a mechanical failure at Summit on 7/15. I took the bike to Kenny @ MRP. He said the Cam Chain tensioner broke, but he would need to pull the top and bottom of the engine apart in order to give me a full estimate. However, he believes the top and bottom would need to be re-done. I am not interested on fixing the bike and I would like to sell it as is. Off the top pf my head, below is what is on the bike. Some of the parts are not perfect, but they are functional.

Forks - Ohlins internal (thermos man just refreshed this year - I weigh 165 pounds)

K-tech shock (thermos man just refreshed this year)

Ohlins steering damper

BAZZAZ (Z FI I believe)

Vortex rear set

Woodcraft clip-ons

GB Racing case covers

MotionPro throttle

Steel breaded brake lines (front and rear)

Brembo Master (19RCS???)

DanMoto exhaust (don't worry, I won't charge too much for that premium exhaust:):))

BCM air filter

Zero gravity Double bubble windshield

Battery is dead

No quick-shifter

Rear sub-frame has been poorly repaired, but it is fully functional (I can pick it up by the tail)

Tank front cover panel has a crack on it (Tank is in good shape)

Asking $2,500 or best offer. BILL OF SALE ONLY

BTW, Emerson (bobbleheadmoto) has a 2009 motor for sale. If you pay Emerson directly for the engine, I can deliver the bike and the engine together (within 90 miles of DC)

Attachments

• 2018 Summit.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 24

Roadrashack

I picked up the bike from MRP today. I asked Kenny about the 2009 engine, and he said that year model would not fit. Only a 2006, 2007, 2008 would fit. I apologize for the confusion.

Backmarker

Control Rider
Im not positive... however was it not
06/07 the same.
08/09 the same.
And there was not a 2010 model year.
2011 there was a change once again.

All just a guess from memory ...

Roadrashack

I got some clarification, and you are right, only the K6 - K7 engine will fit.
I installed a new battery.
I have a new (in the box) standard sub frame I can install

D-Swens

Just to clarify for you guys... the 08 / 09 motor WILL fit. It is the same exact block, motor, and chasis from 2006 - 2009.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
I think you need to change the plug end on the coolant temp sensor. Other than that everything should be plug and play as Andrew indicated.