2007 gsxr 600 $4000

trackrider

Selling Stock Bike 10968 mileage with motorcycle bike stands, Service manual, Owner's manual, and Guardian bike cover. Bike has car charger installed (you can charge your phone or anything you need charged). Brand new bike battery installed 6-14-13. Link available to raise bike becuase bike was lowered for female rider. Tires are Michelin Power Pure.

Sorry price is not negotiable $4000 (Please do not waste your time nor mine) it is a really good bike, I have taken the bike to 2 mechanics. Always maintained, I have receipts. If you are not comfortable with cosmetic damage on plastics then this bike isn't for you. I have taken additional photos and for your viewing at the link below. You may download the photos in high resolution and zoom in to see cosmetic damage clearly. Price is firm but If you decide to see or purchase the bike feel free to bring your mechanic to look the bike over.

If you would like additional information feel free to email me or call me at - nine one four three eight two two zero zero three.

If not clickable, please copy and paste the address to your browser:

View more pictures here ....

http://sdrv.ms/ZV4yIR

Bike garaged in westchester county new york