2007 gsxr 600

Rev07

Did u have any problems getting the 09 body work to fit? Do u think armour bodies 09 plastic would fit an 07?? Let me know.. Thanks!

Snow

Rev07;78141 wrote: Did u have any problems getting the 09 body work to fit? Do u think armour bodies 09 plastic would fit an 07?? Let me know.. Thanks!
Sorry guys I have been away all weekend with no computer. I had no problem with fitment on the upper and lower fairings. But the 09 tail section will not fit on a 07, the reason is due to the 09's tank. Not sure about Armour Bodies, best thing to do is contact a Armour Bodies rep. and tell them what you are trying to accomplish.

Snow

Bike still for sale with the extra's listed also front and rear pitbull stands, Vesrah RJL 17 pads. $6000 OR BEST OFFER.

brohem03

Snow;80105 wrote: Bike still for sale with the extra's listed also front and rear pitbull stands, Vesrah RJL 17 pads. $6000 OR BEST OFFER.
i've got a wrecked '08 750 to get rid of first, but will you take $4500 for everything?

Snow

know throwing in a set of Michelin Power Race's, Front and Rear: Front 120/70 MS compound: Rear 180/55 M compound. Thanks

Snow

The bike is just sitting in the garage guys, and is driving me crazy. Any reasonable offers.