2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Chicago

PatFitz9

I'm selling my 2007 GSXR 600. It comes with a clean IL title. So even though it's track only now, you can register it and get it rolling on the street. It's in great condition, only one slowish low side. Cosmetic damage only and most parts have been replaced or fixed. The bike has 2500 miles, but it is on it's second motor (bent valve on the original motor). Motor has about 7500 street miles and 200 track miles. It's mostly stock with a few aftermarket parts for the track.

Akrapovic exhaust
Accossato master cylinder
Steel brake lines
Galfer wave rotors (front)
Vesrah SRJL pads (front)
Woodcraft clipons, rearsets and sliders
Pitbull steering damper
2008 subframe
Hot bodies bodywork - good shape, no damage, rattle can paint
Currently has Pirelli SC2 tires, and I can throw in some takeoffs
Bunch of spares - motor with bent valve (easy fix), headers, radiator, wiring harness, ecu, throttle body, misc sprockets, extra clipon and rearset parts, paper service manual, etc.

$4000 for everything (including spares) and I can help with delivery from Chicago if needed.

I have a deposit, so the bike is sold pending full payment.

1347379897.jpg

1347379903.jpg

1347379905.jpg

1347379912.jpg

1347380229.jpg

Stripe750

MAN, is are or came make it any CLOSE to atlanta (TN, SC, VIR, AL) I'll be interested in purchasing the bike.

beac83

I think a bunch of folks are headed from IL/WI to Jennings for the 8th-9th. You can probably arrange transport if you are serious.

Bump for a good bike and good seller.

Stripe750

Ok, thats sounds good. Of course, we'll have to work out timing, payment, and I would need more details & views of the bike before purchasing via the internet :). If possible txt me your contact info and I'll give you ring later this evening to discuss in detail. My info is 6 seven 83 seven 226 One4. Thanks,