2007 SUZUKI GSXR 750 RACE/TRACKDAY BIKE

CHIUCH

Unfortunately I have to sell my 2007 GSXR 750 race bike. This bike is very well set up with great equipment. The original owner dropped a valve in the original motor, so I purchased a low mileage (just over 5000) 750 motor and installed it. Dick at Full Spectrum went over it and said it was good to go. Bike has full Yoshimura exhaust with carbon fiber can, Penske rear shock and GP Suspension fork kit with Ohlins internals. Ohlins steering damper, Brembro front master cylinder with stainless steel brake lines , silicone radiator hose kit, Dynojet power commander with Quickshift. Tons of Vortex equipment: clip ons, levers, gas cap , rear sets, both side engine covers, sprocket and frame sliders. Body work was just painted it has not been back on the track since. All fresh fluids engine oil, engine ice, brake fluid, brand new battery. This bike is ready to go! I will include the rear stand. No title bill of sale only. This is a race only bike it would cost quite a bit to make street legal again. Cash only. Bike is in Orlando. Asking $5250.

CHIUCH

Forgot to mention it has HARRIS EASY CHAIN ADJUSTER, BMC FILTER. I've tried to post some pictures but I can't.