2007 Suzuki GSXR600 - track only

Nexus

2007 Suzuki GSXR600

This was built specifically for me by Kevin at Safety First Racing the fall/winter of 2009/2010. The engine was rebuilt by Mark Junge of Vesrah Racing during that same time. It had an MSO, but is now titled in my name.
2007 GSXR600
2008 subframe - to use 08 style racetail
suspension stock - setup by Turn One Racing for 165lbs
tires - Pirelli Super Corsa Pro "trackday compound"
metal valve stems
Pitbull steering damper
Accossato 19x18 radial master cylinder
Galfer SS front brake lines
520 chain and Vortex sprocket -1, +2
Vortex quick turn gas cap
Vortex clip-ons - NEW
Akropovic slip-on exhaust
Woodcraft frame sliders
Woodcraft rearsets
stock wire harness - taillight wires were cut, but can be spliced to signals to work.

5.5 track days on the motorcycle total and 1 oil change just before my last one.

The GSXR has been great to me. I'm sure there are other bikes out there with more hop-ups, but with way more time on the motor and owned by strangers. I bought this with the piece of mind Kevin knows the bike inside and out and the motor was fresh. Technically I am still in "B" with NESBA so those track days were not stressing the engine LOL

PM/Email or AIM me with any questions. Bike is located in Chicago.

$4700

4510607363_c62fb07568_b.jpg

Nexus

condon66;142624 wrote: I have a '03 sv650 with full yosh and modded forks, otherwise stock, if interested.
Email me any details and pics. anthony . isla @ gmail . com

condon66

It has under 8,000 miles and is basicly like new. The forks have emulators and Traxxion Dynamics damper rods. I will try to get a pic to you but this is a bad week. I'm working 12-13 hour days all week. I figure my bike and some cash.

Nexus

Still entertaining trades for a fuel injected and nicely setup (supsension, pipe, damper, etc) SV650.

Nexus

Had a slow speed low side, but replacing the stock rearsets and clip-ons with Woodcraft CFM pieces.

racnruss

gotta wonder why you want a SV650 instead of what you have?

I have a GSXR 750, an older one, and want to upgrade but I'm too afraid of the power shortage on an SV. What makes you want one?

Nexus

racnruss;153052 wrote: gotta wonder why you want a SV650 instead of what you have?

I have a GSXR 750, an older one, and want to upgrade but I'm too afraid of the power shortage on an SV. What makes you want one?

Don't get me wrong. This GSXR600 is a blast. I have always liked the SV and owned a 2001 model. My plan for the future is to do more track days and run a few race weekends. With that said, I would like to race the lightweight classes and not middleweight. If I could own two bikes I would keep the GSXR and just buy an SV. That just isn't practical for me so I am still looking to sell/trade.

Cheaper tires is nice too :)

Nexus

forgot to update this thread.

I did lowside at Autobahn two weeks ago. The left side got scuffed up and tail has some cracks. I am replacing the stock rearsets with Woodcraft pieces and the stock clip-ons with new Vortex ones.

still available for purchase or open to trades.

Nexus

Since some have ask for them in email I am posting pics of the bike from today. I peeled the "926" numbers off and need to mount the Vortex clip-ons and Woodcraft rearsets.

5049415096_31bd40514a_z.jpg

5049388554_98e6ccc3d7.jpg

5048784331_dd33e66f6b_z.jpg

5049398828_31c2289d32.jpg

kvnchrstn

This snaps are looks very great and Is this products are sold or not. I have same but now a days, I am not using it and also it is not in good condition, some machine problems, If you not sold this bike than sell it in budget price.

Meat

Wow, kvnchrstn wants this bike, a 2007 R6 and a 06gsxr600. 3 bikes all in the same day.

Almost like he is trying to rip some people off.