2007 Suzuki GSXR600

r1crusher

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 Race Bike For Sale. This is a bill of sale only bike, there is no title. As a race bike there are some neat little hidden racer tricks on this bike such as magnets or magnetized pots in the front calipers to help pull the pads away from the rotor reducing drag (I can tell you the front wheel spins VERY freely), quick change axles, etc. I've had the bike for about 2 years. Previous owner was not exactly the mechanical type so I had to sort out a lot of silly stuff.

Location - Far East Cincinnati, OH Area

Pics are here: http://s212.photobucket.com/user/r1crusher/library/2007 Suzuki GSXR600 Race Bike

Here's the basics:
2007 Suzuki GSXR600
-Fully safety wired for most orgs (currently running in Moto Series)
-Ex-WERA race bike ran by Arnchu Racing out of MI in it's glory days
-Stock motor with case covers with 6-8000 miles (previous owner blew up the SS motor in it and replaced with stock)
-Full Leo Vince exhaust with short style can under swing arm
-Forks and shock were serviced and upgraded by WitchKraft Motorsport before the ’14 season started and have 2 track days and 2 race days on them since service (also have extra springs for lighter rider for front and rear). This service plus parts was over $700.
-Forks do have internal but brand is unknown as confirmed by Joe at WM when he serviced them
-New 1.0 springs installed in front forks along with brand new cap extenders
-Rear shock is a Penske triple clicker with new Ohlins spring
-Bodywork is unknown but of good quality with pretty good paint on it and there is the typical rock chipping you’d expect. It did recently fall over in the trailer with only minor damage (see right side pic for details)
-Quick change axles (not currently on bike but included, these cost about $400 from Fast Frank)
-Motion Pro Revolver throttle w/ cams
-New SRJL brake pads
-Stock wheels and rotors (front rotor buttons have been modified to be full floating)
-520 chain conversion w/ -1 +1 sprockets
-Vortex gas cap
-Vortex clip-ons
-Vortex rearsets with a little damage to one peg as purchased from previous owner (doesn’t affect anything)
-Bazzaz standalone QS (will remove to install on new bike but can include with bike for extra $)
-Pirelli SC2 tires front and back with only 2 track days and 2 races on them (will remove to install on new bike but can include with bike for extra $)
-Hyperpro steering damper
-Power Commander III (not currently on bike but included)
-Battery replaced a little over a year ago
-Custom kill switch (from Honda CBR as it's slimmer and saves bar space)
-Keyless ignition
-Frame sliders
-Swing arm spools
-Radiator guard
-Aftermarket HEL brake lines front and back

Also, if you have a Pitbull TRS I do have a set of pins I can sell you with the bike.

I’m sure I’m missing some very minor stuff but that should be all the important things. If there's any questions please just ask. So I'm asking $5400 (OBO) for everything less the QS, tires, and pins of course. I've seen far less equipped same year and make bikes selling for my asking price. If you want some or all of the items not included we can talk about a price. Again, I am open to offers as well. This bike was not very well sorted when I bought it and I've put in a lot of time and some money making it safe and race ready. This is a great year bike also as there's LOTS of part available for it.

Please PM me with questions or to get my number if you'd like to talk.

Thanks,
Kevin

Last edited:

r1crusher

Bump....down to $4500 now.

**Another Price Drop** - Just did synth oil change, oe filter and crush washer. Will be getting the coolant switched out shortly.