2007 Trailer 6x12 - LA Cargo/Freedom

DeltaHotel

2007 LA Cargo Freedom Trailer
Model FR615SA, x 12, v-nose
$2,550 *PRICE REDUCED*

• Condor SC2000 motorcycle chock mounted in floor (secure any bike with just two straps); folds down or removes easily
  • Aluminum wheels
  • Spare wheel/tire
  • Side vents (one in upper front, one in lower rear); Roof vent (with new vent cover)
  • D-rings in floor; plenty of hooks and rings mounted on all walls
  • Custom shelves in v-nose
  • Two surge strip outlets with wiring running underneath trailer (so can plug in power source from exterior)
  • Roof light (runs from vehicle power); many LED lights mounted on ceiling (battery powered)Aluminum utility rack and towel dispenser (great for fluids and supplies)Aluminum Tie-down hanger rackFire extinguisherCurtain mounted in rear (great for privacy or blocking sun without raising door)Rear door painted with light-grey non-skid paint (so nice footing even when wet)V-nose has aluminum tread plate to protect from rocks, etc. during travelStabilizer jacks
This has been an excellent trailer, but I'm pulling out of the track days for a while so need to let this go. As you can see from the list above, I've added tons of nice accessories that make this a great trailer for a motorcycle or track enthusist, WERA or CCS racer, or anyone that has cargo to haul and needs to do so safely, securely, and out of the weather. I've towed this with my '02 Tacoma 4 cyl. without any problem. Trailer is in excellent condition. More pictures available on request. Clear title.

336.816.3244. More pics available on request.

DeltaHotel

racer514;233286 wrote: How far is DC from you?
About 6 hours. That's a bit too far for me to trek for the sell. I'm willing perhaps to go a couple hours or a bit more, perhaps the Henderson, NC area (just S. of the VA state line on I-95). If that's an option or you want to pursue, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss.

DeltaHotel

GIXXERMO62;233348 wrote: sweet trailer bro... and like the electric job you did! good luck with the sale:D

Yes, I've really
enjoyed this trailer. I've had lots of positive comments, but perhaps my timing is poor because so far no takers. Several have expressed interest but are too far and don't want to make the trek to purchase it. Go figure.

DeltaHotel

rugbydawg13;233357 wrote: Where are you located? What is the tow weight?

Sent from my DROID2
I am in Kernersville, NC 27284.

The trailer weights about 1400, and you can put about 1600 in cargo I think (so about 3000 max). If interested, I'll double check the sticker on the trailer and let you know, but that's what I recall.

I typically had one bike along with lots of tools, all my gear, supplies, microwave, bicycles, EZup, etc., and I pulled with '02 Tacoma 4x4 (4 cyl).

rugbydawg13

Yea, you're just west of me. I'm in Chapel Hill. Not sure if I'll get anything at the moment but that's about what I'm looking for.