2007 Triumph 675 Track/Race Bike in WI

Dr675

2007 Triumph 675 Track/Race Bike

This bike has a salvage title. I bought it on auction to convert to a race bike. I am looking at getting into kayaking and karting, so I would need to sell this first. As a result, I am motivated.

6000 miles

Here is what it has:
• Catalyst Race Bodywork, custom painted to English Flag, St. George’s Cross
• Pazzo Shorty levers
• Woodcraft rear sets with Race shift pattern
• Also have custom shift linkage (never installed) used on AMA race bikes using the sidestand mounting points.
• Quick turn throttle
• Woodcraft clip ons
• Ixil Slip On. Looks and sounds very cool. Very rare exhaust and it’s a head turner. Triumph’s version of the MV Agusta organ pipe exhaust.
• Woodcraft engine covers (both sides)
• Penske Triple Clicker rear shock
• Galfer Wave Rotors
• Puig Windscreen
• Pit Bull Steering Damper
• Pit Bull Front and Rear Stands
• Strapless Pit Bull Trailer Restraint
• Power Commander with mapping by Fuel Moto
• Just had Pirelli Super Corse Pro TD tires installed, zero miles on them. I also have good quality, low heat cycled Dunlop Slicks as take offs that I am including.

TriumphRightsideweb.jpg

Triumphrightrearweb.jpg

TriumphIxilExhaustWeb.jpg

I have minimal spares, like another airbox and such. I also have numerous Dunlop slick take offs that I can include and one set of Pirelli DOT take offs. I also have a CD of suspension set up information, manual, etc.

It has seriously only been ridden once since I did the protracted conversion. I also had help in the conversion from 4&6 Racing in Chicago. The road parts that were damaged were either sold or trashed so converting it back to street will involve some purchases on your part.

The bike was put on the GMD Computrack and has a straight frame and forks.

$5800.00. The bike is located near Sheboygan, WI (zip 53081) if you would like to research shipping. If you like the bike, but it’s the price that is keeping you from buying it, talk to me. We can work something out most likely. I am motivated to sell the bike now. Before, I was just putting the feelers out, but now, I would like to sell this to get the other items I am wanting.

Serious interest can be forwarded to wivern921@gmail.com. I may not be checking back to this forum frequently, so I would prefer if you email me instead with any questions or offers.

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Guys,

Dr675 is a great guy and the 675 is a phenomenal track bike. If a new toy is on the list, consider this bike.

Dr675

Thanks Scott!

Have fun mountain biking, remember....ice is your friend!! :)

Tri Nations this weekend.......World Cup 2011 preview?

nickmick

Dr675;139092 wrote: Thanks Scott!

Have fun mountain biking, remember....ice is your friend!! :)

Tri Nations this weekend.......World Cup 2011 preview?

no way, scotland's gonna rise from the ashes braveheart style.

whosaidthat?

Dr675

Price drop to $4800, would like to sell before the snow flies here.

Wivern921 at gmail dot com please.

Thanks, Doc

BTW- Swing low sweet chariot, England will step one more spot on the finals podium and take the Webb Ellis trophy next year. Jonny will kick their way there!

NewShockerGuy

Dr675;149467 wrote: Price drop to $4800, would like to sell before the snow flies here.

Wivern921 at gmail dot com please.

Thanks, Doc

BTW- Swing low sweet chariot, England will step one more spot on the finals podium and take the Webb Ellis trophy next year. Jonny will kick their way there!

Post up on triumph675.net as well..

Lots of 675's including myself there..

If you wanted to part anything out let me know as I could use stuff for my race 675.

-Nigel