2007 Triumph Daytona 675

smack28752

I've gone crazy about NESBA and am buying a dedicated track bike so...I am selling my 2007 Triumph Daytona 675 street bike to fund my junkie habit.:doh:

This is a very nice bike, Graphite (the fastest 675 color, of course). The 675 has won about a thousand magazine awards and really does live up to the hype! Great sound, super torque, light and quick.

Currently at 3,800 miles but I may take it back out for one last ride!
Title is clear and in hand!

Additional Stuff:
  • ARROW Slip-on Pipe - Great Sound & Performance
  • LSL Frame Sliders - No Fairing Cut - Very Substantial
  • Woodcraft Swing Arm Sliders/Spools
  • Proton LED Flushmount Turn Signals
  • Clear Alternatives tail light with integrated turn signals
  • LED Flasher Control (no ultra fast flashes)Black Powder Coated parts: Brake & Clutch levers, rearsets (passenger pegs, if you use them)Triumph Rear Seat CowlAll stock parts are available except the pipe - I can probably get that if you really want it
    • Mirror block offsTag Bracket
I have had it on the track 3 times this year. I would love to make it a dedicated track bike but that would be cost prohibitive for me, so I am buying a bike with all those track expenses added!

Tires are Pirelli DCIIIs in good shape. Two track days with tire warmers with a bunch of street life left (or more track days)

I am located in Western North Carolina near Asheville.

I am advertising the bike at $7,800 but $7,200 for a fellow NESBIAN

Pictures were taken from my camera phone (could be better). Click for a closwer look. PM me with an email address and I will send more/better...

Clear Alternatives Light/Signal
Arrow Pipe, Tag Bracket

LSL Frame Sliders, Proton LED Signals

smack28752

I will be out of town this weekend with limited access to computer. I will respond to any inquiries when I get back...

dogger

A guy that was serious about selling his bike wouldn't be out fartin' around at the AMA races at VIR while his buddy was at home working. Here's a free bump slacker.

P.S.: Sweet well maintained bike for some lucky dog.

smack28752

Price $7,200

John, we did not have any fun at VIR at all. :p Wish I had been working like you!!!

Price to a NESBIAN $7,200. Let's get some action going here!

smack28752

Forgot to list the Exhaust Pipe!

I forgot to mention the Arrow slip-on pipe in the original write-up.:doh:

Great sound and the performance is spot on.

smack28752

Kick it back to the top!

I have had a bunch of inquiries but it is not burning someone else's gas yet!

Great bike and Triumph's are hard to find these days. If you don't like any of the extras let me know and I can return it to stock and adjust the price...