2007 Yamaha R1 ,, bad ass bike,, everything you need .

Derek Leslie

2007 Yamaha R1 ,

Ohlin TTX rear shock,

Ohlins 25 mm fork cartridges,

Race brake lines

New set of Vesrha RJL front pads,

New rear pads

Graves full system superbike exhaust

Scotts steering Dampener

Vortex handle bars

Vortex rear sets

Brembo brake master cylinder,

Rear racing caliper

Superbike swingarm

Spare set of F-R wheels

New Battery

New chain and sprockets, with different gear ratio sprockets

Front and Rear Pit Bull Stands

Set of tire warmers,

$6500.00 OBO

Motor was completely refreshed it has only 6 track days on it. 170hp rear wheel.

send text to 615-456-9069 for pics.

Derek Leslie

2007 Yamaha R1 ,

Ohlins TTX rear shock,
Race brake lines
New rear pads
Scotts steering Dampener
Vortex handle bars
Vortex rear sets
Superbike swingarm
Rear racing caliper
Spare set of COMPLETE F-R wheels
New Battery
Set of tire warmers,

Engine is crazy strong,170hp rear wheel, completely freshened(( rings, rod bearings, clutch,valve adjustment,)) with only 5 weekends on it.

The motor really didnt need any of this , I change my oil every 4 days, it was perfect inside.

Bike has never been crashed,,,,,,,,,,,,,((( well once))),, it was a very slow low slide that only scratched up the fairings on one side , nothing else happened to the bike , it is perfectly straight,

NOTE, i am also a certified Honda Pro and Yamaha certified bike mechanic

$6500.00 OBO
SEND TEXT FOR PICS 615-456-9069

I'm not selling this bike because I want another bike, I love this bike it has been my most favorite out of all the bikes I've owned ((road race bikes)) through the years,,,, I am selling it because I had an accident which has put me in debt $160,000 to Obamacare.. I have been road racing bikes since 1990 and been a control rider within NESBA since 2001 and also PRE since they opened. ,, trust me when I say this I'm sick to my stomach that I am selling all my toys this bike was going to be my last bike because it's so perfect.

If you dont buy my bike ,, maybe you'll donate some money to my (((GO FUND ME))) support page that i setting up to help with my dept from our government, shitty health care Obama Care,

Thanks to all my Track and Racing Friends,, I miss you all.
Derek Leslie

Derek Leslie

Derek Leslie New Member
2007 Yamaha R1 , $6000. OBO $6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO$6000. OBO

There is over $4500 in suspension on this bike,,
There is over $4500 in suspension on this bike,,

Ohlins TTX rear shock,
Race brake lines
New rear pads
Scotts steering Dampener
Vortex handle bars
Vortex rear sets
Superbike swingarm
Rear racing caliper
Spare set of COMPLETE F-R wheels
New Battery
Set of tire warmers,

Engine is crazy strong,170hp rear wheel, completely freshened(( rings, rod bearings, clutch,valve adjustment,)) with only 5 weekends on it.

The motor really didnt need any of this , I change my oil every 4 days, it was perfect inside.

Bike has never been crashed,,,,,,,,,,,,,((( well once))),, it was a very slow low slide that only scratched up the fairings on one side , nothing else happened to the bike , it is perfectly straight,

NOTE, i am also a certified Honda Pro and Yamaha certified bike mechanic

$6000. OBO
SEND TEXT FOR PICS 615-456-9069

I'm not selling this bike because I want another bike, I love this bike it has been my most favorite out of all the bikes I've owned ((road race bikes)) through the years,,,, I am selling it because I had an accident which has put me in debt $160,000 to Obamacare.. I have been road racing bikes since 1990 and been a control rider within NESBA since 2001 and also PRE since they opened. ,, trust me when I say this I'm sick to my stomach that I am selling all my toys this bike was going to be my last bike because it's so perfect.

If you dont buy my bike ,, maybe you'll donate some money to my (((GO FUND ME))) support page that i setting up to help with my dept from our government, shitty health care Obama Care,

Thanks to all my Track and Racing Friends,, I miss you all.