2007 Yamaha R6s w/ 3500 miles

Vatko

Like new, showroom condition, red 2007 Yamaha R6s w/ 3500 miles. Akrapovic carbon-fiber exhaust, puig dark smoke windscreen, radiator guard, under tail flush mount. Clean title.

Located in Cary, NC.

$5499

IMG_20120608_154616.jpg

IMG_20120608_154624.jpg

Vatko

Unbelievable... guys stop shitting on people's threads, with useless comments. PM me if you need to make a dumb comment. Is not cool.

Mods please clean up this thread. Thanks.

rugbydawg13

Wtf dude? I know you. You've been to my house. Can you not tell when someone is kidding with you? Consider it a free bump and lighten the fuck up.

...Sent from three hours behind you

Vatko

OK.. the last development as of today, bike was knocked on it's side today by a car, in the parking lot. Broken right clipon and brake lever. Small scratch on the right fairing.

$4500

Vatko

OK, so today I replaced the broken clip-on and brake lever with new ones. Bike is back on the road.

The only things left, are some very miniscule scratches on the right fairing. But that's it.

$4999

!ThatGuy!

so is it 3800 or 4999? Im quite confused. I would love to consider buying it but I dont know what to give you. This is really bothersome. My brain keeps going round and round confused as to if I should I say Ill take it for 3800 or 4999.....3800 or 4999......3800 or 4999.............Dammit, my brain exploded. Dont think Ill be able to afford the bike now. Brain surgery is expensive...

Vatko

Confusion is the least of the problem. The real problem is that most people are tire kickers, that have no money to begin with.

So yeah show me different, that you actually have money. Thanks.

Vatko

!ThatGuy!;251692 wrote: so is it 3800 or 4999? Im quite confused. I would love to consider buying it but I dont know what to give you. This is really bothersome. My brain keeps going round and round confused as to if I should I say Ill take it for 3800 or 4999.....3800 or 4999......3800 or 4999.............Dammit, my brain exploded. Dont think Ill be able to afford the bike now. Brain surgery is expensive...
So what happened brother? After all that fussing, no money? Surprise.. surprise.

Vatko

trackdruggy;251992 wrote: your bike isn't in "excellent" condition. Maybe that's why no one has the money....

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2007/yamaha/yzf_r6s/176218/
Before making dumb comments like this, check with the mileage for that kbb price. See the difference. Another thing is, kbb is one thing, real street value it's another thing.

This bike aside the small lilttle scratches it's in damn excellent condition. Problem is, there are people like you that want to buy things for $500. Well good luck with that. If you can find a better deal for the money, knock yourself out. All I'm saying is that for what it is, the bike is worth at least $4500. I happen to know a thing or two about value on these things, so trust me, you're barking at the wrong tree.

Vatko

Also, seems like the moderation on this site it's nonexistent, as anybody can talk shit on any thread, without actually being interested in buying the advertised product.... and yet no mod cleans up anything.
Oh well