2007 Yamaha R6s w/ 3500 miles

!ThatGuy!

Vatko;251822 wrote: So what happened brother? After all that fussing, no money? Surprise.. surprise.
Obviously you cannot sense it when someone is blatantly making fun of you. You're bike is not truly worth anywhere near what you are asking. If you want to do a KBB vs Street value assessment then no one will want pay more than $3k for that "perfect condition" bike that you just dropped ;) Get over yourself buddy. And your immediate whining to the mods doesnt help your case :poorguy:

!ThatGuy!

Vatko;252042 wrote: Before making dumb comments like this, check with the mileage for that kbb price. See the difference. Another thing is, kbb is one thing, real street value it's another thing.

This bike aside the small lilttle scratches it's in damn excellent condition. Problem is, there are people like you that want to buy things for $500. Well good luck with that. If you can find a better deal for the money, knock yourself out. All I'm saying is that for what it is, the bike is worth at least $4500. I happen to know a thing or two about value on these things, so trust me, you're barking at the wrong tree
A) I highly doubt you have any knowledge on the true value of items, such as motorcycles, that no one else here has obtained

B) Its barking UP the wrong tree. Its a reference to when dogs bark up a tree when hunting squirrels. :idea:

Vatko

Ok dudes, go buy yourself a piece of shit for $3000,, if you even have that.

Now gtfo out of my thread with stupid shit, if you're not interested in buying. Get real.

!ThatGuy!

Piece of shit? No its called realistic prices. Here are a few examples of what a true $6k bike should be:

Approx original asking price, not "FIRM", and a true R6 --> http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/mcy/3216424413.html

At your current asking price, not "FIRM", and a true R6 (maybe not true. idk. not a yammi guy) --> http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/mcy/3141910468.html

At approx original asking price, an '08, not "FIRM", excellent condition, true R6. --> http://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/3178165347.html

And that took me about 10 min worth of searching in my general area specifically. If I wanted to, I could find much better deals. Not worth the time to prove you wrong though. The lack of interest in your bike kinda proves that. :rtfm:

Anyways, Ill stop harassing (see embarrassing) you. GLWS

Vatko

^ Ok, keep making yourself look like an idiot. You're not embarrassing anybody. You need to stop ragging on people's threads, when you have no interest in buying, or can afford anyway.
If you have dumb stuff to comment, keep it for private messages. It's just a respect thing you can do, but you have no idea what respect is. Bye

Mr.DJ

Vatko;252043 wrote: Also, seems like the moderation on this site it's nonexistent, as anybody can talk shit on any thread, without actually being interested in buying the advertised product.... and yet no mod cleans up anything.
Oh well

The mod is here and watching.

It's good for buyers to craft a brief profile of the seller. IMHO, observing how someone deals with who they feel are difficult people is one metric your potential customers can use.

If you would like your entire thread deleted. I can arrange that. Just let me know and I will solve this issue for you. At this point, that is the only option that remains.

GLWS

!ThatGuy!

LOL. I love how you think you can make observations about my financial status based upon an internet forum thread. But, yes, I have absolutely no interest in your bike. And I do not believe "respect" has anything to do with this matter. I am simply lending a helping hand to anyone interested in your bike by showing them its true worth. I am accomplishing this by providing the worth of opposing bikes of greater ability and condition in order to prevent any interested party from succumbing to your aggressive demeanor with the "price is ""FIRM"", and "I cant go any lower" remarks as well as false advertisement that it is in perfect condition despite being laid down. And if you were smart you would consider my retorts as a free bump, keeping your overly priced bike at the top of the classifieds. Otherwise this soon to be buyers remorse of a thread would plummet to Davey Jones Locker, never to be heard from again. If you didnt come off as such a douche to other posts by members and myself Id prob leave ya alone. O well.

So in the end I guess respect does have everything to do with it. Not respect for you, but for the sportbike community in which you are trying to pull a fast one on. So how about YOU show US a little respect and present to us an accurate description and proper price for your bike. hmmmm?

Vatko

Mr.DJ;252079 wrote: The mod is here and watching.

It's good for buyers to craft a brief profile of the seller. IMHO, observing how someone deals with who they feel are difficult people is one metric the your potential customers can use.

If you would like your entire thread deleted. I can arrange that. Just let me know and I will solve this issue for you. At this point, that is the only option that remains.

GLWS
That's pretty sad. You can clearly see that there are trolls in here not minding their business.
Anyway, if that's how things are around here, you can just delete this thread please. I'll rather not deal with idiocy in here.

Thank you so much.

Mr.DJ

Vatko;252082 wrote: That's pretty sad. You can clearly see that there are trolls in here not minding their business.
Anyway, if that's how things are around here, you can just delete this thread please. I'll rather not deal with idiocy in here.

Thank you so much.
You are very welcome!

Sorry - We could not be a forum for you to sell your goods. I see you have sold before without issue. Our primary focus is trackdays and a venue for our members to sell to other members.

There will be trolls as there are keyboards. This will be for sometime.

I'm not big into censorship; so I will just keep this tread, but close it so others can see the mistakes made (possibly by us). Moreover, maybe others will find this post as you will sell elsewhere and others able to understand the value and your willingness to educate potential buyers.

You could be right - maybe this documentation of our "idiocy" can be used as a reminder for us and grow from.

Thank you for your contribution.

DJ