2007 Yamaha YZF-R6, $5500, Camp Lejeune NC

** SOLD SOLD SOLD **

This is a charcoal/black R6 I bought in April 2011 to replace the GSXR I mangled on the racetrack at VIR in August 2010. I am selling the R6 because I have a persistent neck injury from that crash which makes race bike ergonomics no longer tolerable for me. I am the second owner and I have put a little over 200 miles on the bike since the purchase. The first owner also rode rarely and gently. The bike has never been crashed, dropped, or tipped over.

Bike has a clean and clear NC title, which I have in hand. Bike has always been garage kept, is well maintained and has low mileage at 2517 miles. Bike currently has Dunlop Sportmax Q2 120/70 front & 190/50 rear. The oil and oil filter were replaced in July 2011 with Silkolene Pro 4 full-synthetic. I put about 200 miles on the bike since the tire/oil changes, including two track days.

Bike has a variety of modifications and aftermarket products, including: Termignoni slip-on exhaust, modified headers, Apex fully adjustable clip-on bars, Spiegler stainless steel front brake lines, CRG short brake levers, powder-coated rearsets, high-intensity headlight bulbs, color matched chain and rear sprocket, fender eliminator and undertail kit, LED tail lights with integrated rear turn signals, flush mount front turn signals, Hot Bodies windscreen, rear seat cowl, frame sliders, and custom design Luimoto seat.

I also have an overflowing box with a bunch of spare/original parts, including: stock exhaust and headers, stock windscreen, Puig windscreen, stock clip-on bars, stock brake levers, stock rider seat and passenger seat, and more. I have the factory mirrors but they are currently off the bike and replaced with Vortex mirror block off plates.

Price is $5500 - Kelly Blue Book suggested value is $5545 and I will not stray too far from that figure. I am only interested in cash at this time. Test rides may be offered for appropriately credentialed riders who can demonstrate they are serious and not looking for a joyride. I will respond to inquiries by email if desired – please PM me with your email address if you have questions.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/p1040062k.jpg/

I finally got some new pics uploaded at imageshack. The link should show the four new pics I took today (31 Jan) and the three old pics from when I bought the bike April last year.