2007 ZX6R Race Package- Charlotte, NC

Doublea

This is a few dollars short of everything you need to go racing!
I admit I made a rookie mistake, and the 600 just isn’t for me right now. I need to get more miles under my belt on a lower-power machine before I’m ready to compete at the 600-class level (mad competition, even as an Amateur).

Willing to trade this for a SV650 package (preferably 2nd gen).
I would really like to get this out and a new one in by Summit in August. Please contact with trade packages ASAP :)

I bought this bike in February of this year from a former TPM coach in the Jersey region. He had the bike on the street, it turned into a salvage title, then he set it up for the track (PO is the original owner). I have the salvage title for this bike. PO worked at Monmouth Cycles in Middletown, NJ (where I picked it up) and always had the bike pristinely maintained/stored there.

The engine is in fantastic condition. It’s never given me any problems, and is completely stock. Since I bought it, I’ve put on 2 track weekends, and 3 sprint races with CCS (not race weekends, just 3 races)- 86xx mi on the clock.

The bodywork has been previously repaired, but I had a lowside at VIR in mid-June, hence the messed up current state….but it’s almost completely sanded, ready for the next repairman (patch fiberglass job, nothing huge). There is also a decent repair on the tail from said crash. Bodywork includes d-zus fasteners. The tank has a couple dents as well.

I'm asking $3500 - (just looking to break even on another setup, not looking to make money).
She's not the prettiest thing, but she'll get you on track.

Here’s what is missing:
-Windscreen
-Right side swingarm spool (PO cracked it off, rear stand still works)

Coming with the bike:
-Hot bodies body work
-GPR Steering Damper
-Yosh Carbon Fiber slip-on
-Vortex Rear Sets (and a spare set)
-Race Tech internals in front forks (recently serviced)
-Motion Pro Revolver 1/4 turn throttle kit (stock & stock cables included)
-Steel braided brake lines (stock included)
-Front and rear pitbull stands
-DMP tire warmers
-XT UltraLap lap timer
-Jar of spare fasteners
-Installed StompGrip traction pads

Tires included:
-1 set Dunlop 209GPA used (these are currently on the rims)
-1 brand new Dunlop 209GPA front
-1 set Bridgestone R10 Takeoffs
-1 set Diablo Rosso Corsa (came with bike)

Most recent oil change w/ Lucas Oil 10W40 and K&N filter has 8 laps on it.

Thanks!

To keep this from being pic heavy, more pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54809788@N06/sets/72157634778831709/

9362249876_6ba00a41c7_o.jpg