2008 33' fifth wheel Toy Hauler generator, select comfort, air hitch

Pascal

It's been a while since I've made it out to the track, and unfortunately I don't see it in the future. We had a lot of good times in this camper, and then there was Lenny's relentless snoring, aaaaah the good times! Time to let the toy hauler go to someone who will use it more often. NESBA special - I'm adding in three pitbull trailer straps for the mounting plates :) Also throwing in a tow behind waste remover in case you are camping without hookups.

$19,900. phone: 315-427-3089. located in central NY.

2008 Wolfpack 295WP Fifth wheel toy hauler RV/Camper. Has 3 queen beds and one single. Wide body at 8' wide, 33' 8" long. Fiberglass gel coated sides (not the aluminum panels), leather reclining chairs, surround sound stereo, screened back area when gate is down, fuel station, 16" alloy rims tires in great condition , full size 16" spare on a alloy rim, 5.5 KW generator, TV, AC, Heat, Shower, Hot water, Kitchen, microwave, stove, dual 30 lb propane tanks, 100 gallon HUGE fresh water holding tank, 40 gallon grey tank, 40 gallon blackwater tank (those are WAY bigger than most RVs), enclosed under belly.

I believe this can be towed with a short box without a sliding hitch.

I can assist with placing/moving the RV depending on distance, we can talk about that if you are buying.

We fell in love with the layout of this RV the moment we walked in - it doesn't look like a toy hauler with the toys out, yet you can fit all the toys in it! we looked at units with garages and didn't like the loss of space. It has a gorgeous huge window to enjoy the view through with a large spacious layout on the inside. This unit converts from a toy hauler to a regular camper, we have had visitors that didn't even know it was a toy hauler when they were inside. The dining table converts to a bed which retracts to the ceiling with an electric motor, roll up the carpet and you have a rubber diamond floor with tie down points for toys, put it back and it is like a regular RV.

For hauling toys there are factory tie down points, two strips of E-Track installed and 4 plates for the Pit-Bull trailer restraint system ( http://www.pit-bull.com/trailer-restraint.shtml )which holds motorcycles by the rear axle (best way to transport - if you are moving sport bikes this is the best system out there, though expensive). The most we have had in the RV is 4 sport bikes and a small pit bike. trailer handles great.
The brakes and bearings were serviced last year. The unit is clean all throughout, never abuse, never smoked in, just enjoyed. Everything works as it should except of the fuel station pump, it was working last year, this year it is not turning on. Generator works great.

The RV has been well maintained and is in great shape throughout!

Upgrades:

5.5KW generator ($4500) with 20Amp outlets in storage area, and 30 Amps to the RV. This is a V-Twin genset which is connected to the fuel tank in the back. can run the entire RV, AC etc and supply 20 Amps to the outlets in the storage area at the same time.

TrailAir fifth wheel hitch - $1100 installed. adjustable air suspension fifth wheel hitch - makes fora very smooth ride, easier on the frame and contents of the RV

Select Comfort bed - bought last year for $1000. used a couple times. This is the nice model with the super quiet pump and digital dual remote. I was going to put the pump in the closet, didn't get to it.

Additional bunk bed - additional bunk bed in the back fully framed, solid (unlike the factory one). covered top and bottom, edges routered flush. bought factory hardware to install. I would add a piece of trim on the front to clean it up.

what doesn't work:

fuel station pump, needs some replacement light bulbs