2008 6X12 Vnose single axle enclosed trailer $2400

G2G

Bought this trailer used 2 years ago from a guy who put 50 miles on it.
New hubs and bearings and tires installed in the summer of 2011.
Location is SW burbs of Chicago can possibly help with delivery.

trailer.jpg

This is what the trailer looked like when I first bought it and painted the walls. You can see how new the wood floor was.

untitled-2.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Flooring was about $350 and it was sold at our local home depot. Its not available I found out at all home depo's

Allure Waterproof Commercial Grade Garage Flooring with diamond plate look

Trailer is white in color.

mike27

If I didn't just spend $10k on a foundation repair and bathroom remodel, this would be mine. Perfect size, clean and close to me. I hope you don't sell it and it's available this time next year :D

G2G

I will take pics of the outside today. I have a guy coming from Schaumburg on Sunday to take a look at it. Talked to him last night. I just has the trailer washed and waxed so it looks like new. Tossing a new coat of white paint onthe inside tomorrow night.

The restraints do not come with the trailer. They are extra. Once the trailer sells the restraints will go up for sale.

hoppa2k6

hmmm, interested in the trailer but if it sells without the trailer restraints, let me know. I'll buy the restraints off ya. I'm up in Milwaukee and I'll pick them up.

G2G

Buyer I had for Sunday never showed up so the trailer is still for sale. Hoppa2k6 I still have the pit bull restraints mounted in the trailer so if you want the trailer and restraints they are still all avalible.