2008 Carry On 5x7 Trailer

tiggen

I have had this for two years. Towed it behind the Avalon, but now I have a truck. 2008 5x7, mesh floor, 2”x2” angle construction, removable tailgate/ramp, 1 7/8” coupler, single 2000lb axle, chains and 4 pin connector, wheeled jack stand, spare tire in new condition, 12” wheels. Both fenders are gone. Left taillight cover is broken (have a new taillight cover and housing, needs installing), replaced bearing in right hub about a year ago, tires have plenty of tread left. Some rust, but is in good shape overall as this trailer lives indoors.

I have towed one or two bikes at a time. 600RR, Ninja 250, ZX6R, and FZ6 have all fit, but anything bigger than those 600’s and you probably will have take off the tailgate. Tracks pretty well; I set the cruise at 75-80 with no problems.

Getting into track days is expensive. You have to buy all kinds of stuff: leathers, boots, gloves, canopy, etc. Buy a used trailer and put the difference toward a back protector. This trailer will last you at least until you figure out whether you really like track days or until you need a bigger trailer.

**SOLD**

Saltman

Oh it's a great deal and ideally what I'd be looking for if I had somewhere to put it... I kinda need a folding one though. GLWS.