2008 CBR1000RR Superbike

RideRedwa

Jun 21, 2011
SOLD!!!!

2008 Honda CBR1000
Built and Maintained by best. This bike is a rock solid competitive podium bike.
Jeremy Toye (Lee’s Cycle), Eric Haeselich (formerly American Honda/Corona Honda)

2008 CBR1000
Salvage title
Lee’s cycle motor
190+ hp, Lee’s dyno
Stock bottom end
Custom ground cams
Titanium retainers and springs
Superbike porting
Obviously head, and cylinders have been decked
250 miles on current build, still very fresh
Bazzaz Z-fi, AFM, and traction control, adj. map switch (recently inspected by Bazzaz)
Lee’s cycle velocity stacks
Ohlins 25mm carts
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Galfer superbike rotors
Galfer superbike lines
CFM clipons
Vortex rearsets
FP Racing Levers
Motion Pro Throttle
Driven sprockets
RK XSO chain
Galfer superbike rear rotor
BMC Filter
Hotbodies body work (new paint/vinyl)

I just purchased this bike from the one who set the whole bike up. I was going to use it for track days but after getting the bodywork done and adding a few bits, I had another opportunity come up that I can't pass up. Besides, while it would make a great track day bike, it really belongs in racing. Below in information from the previous owner.

All the suspension work was done by Eric Haeselich, former Honda superbike chassis tech for Miguel Duhamel, and Jake Zemke. He also used to build motors for Kevin Erion, owner of Erion Honda racing. He also worked for Corona Honda as a chassis tech for Neil Hodgson and Jake Holden. Eric is currently working for Progressive Suspension in the research and development department. He owns his own company called Motorad based out of Redondo Beach California. Eric just refreshed the motor for me as well, due to the fact he had access to privileged information direct from Honda about what works best for that motor. The CBR1000 motor is also a spin off of the current motor they are running in MotoGP on the satellite teams, and world superbike. TenKate is currently in charge of building those motors for those satellite teams.

The first build was done by Jeremy Toye's shop in San Diego, called Lee's Cycle. Jeremy built several of these motors and is considered an expert in cbr1000 high performance builds. Quintan is Jeremy’s desk guy he will verify the work that was done the first time. That build cost $4k and the motor made 191 hp on their dyno.

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vFyaLYEnlOQ/T8LGNn6BUlI/AAAAAAAAWKA/hPAUXxQNU00/s800/IMAG0077.jpg
IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg