2008 Ducati 848 Track Bike

Buerger

Sale fell through... back on the market! New price!!! $6500 for bike only. $7250 for bike and trailer. All other stuff (track suit, helmet, etc.) negotiable.

2008 Ducati 848 track bike only for sale. Bill of sale only. Salvage title not received from previous owner. Have bill of sale from my purchase in which the seller warrants bike is not stolen, etc. I also ran a VIN# check (InstaVin) which validates the same. Copies of both available.

Excellent condition. Looks and runs great. Bike serviced by Seacoast Ducati (previous owner) and Motounion Milwaukee (me). Nichols triple tree, Leo Vince exhaust, Olin's shocks, GPR stabilizer. Include wheel chock and track stand. 39XX miles. Currently at Moto Union Milwaukee dealership for oil change, engine ice change and general look over to have ready to go for season! Located in Milwaukee, WI area.

If interested, possible package deal with wells cargo trailer, tent, track suit, boots, gloves, etc... Full, turnkey track day set up.

Buerger

Sale fell through... back on the market! New price - $6,500 for bike only. $7,250 for bike and trailer (Wells Cargo black 5'x10' enclosed trailer - excellent condition).