2008 F350 Dually diesel 4x4

mfriedl

FULLY loaded dually

-All options including heated seats, satellite radio, extend side mirrors, tow package, etc.

- Pewter/Tan with beige leather.

-61k miles

-4x4

-tires about 85%

-FULL service at 59k miles. All fluids including radiator flush

-brand new 20k 5th wheel hitch

-NEW-Extang foldable bed cover

-NEW-Bedrug bed liner

Clean title. I just don't need such a big truck anymore.

$34,995 obo

Thanks!!!!!!

Picts here----> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1939240682.html

mfriedl

quest

Stow, it's the 6.4

2008 was the changeover from the 6.0's

Has the electronic sliding rear window.
Has the 4 auxiliary switches ini case you want to add stuff
Has McNeil floor mats and bug deflector (can be removed easily) about 3 months old.

stow

litespeed;151191 wrote: Shane...I was just about to send you this link!!! :D

Lynda
Why so I can be tortured even more. This is a great price on the truck, but after the beating I got this past weekend when I brought in the new mountain bike, I don't think I can get a truck past Dixie, especially with baby number 2 on the way. My future car purchase is going to be a minivan. :(

I really would love to get this truck and the price is really good. Oh and the truck isn't white with a tan lower, like every other Ford in the SE NESBA paddock. :)

dpullen

Sshhhhaaaaannnnnneeeee......you want this truck...you need this truck...it's part of the CR's package...the 5th wheel is next...

stow

dpullen;151205 wrote: Sshhhhaaaaannnnnneeeee......you want this truck...you need this truck...it's part of the CR's package...the 5th wheel is next...
I hate you. And yes I am jealous of the CR package. Wait for some reason that sounds really gay, NTTIAWWT.

Ret.A10Pilot

Whos looking for a 5Th Wheel, I have a Hitch avail, Used 2 times 22K Rating $500.00 We can figure a way to get it outthere...
Also Bonus on the 6.4 !!!!! WAYYYYYYY better than that 6.0 ( JUNK )

Mikey75702

stow;151195 wrote: Why so I can be tortured even more. This is a great price on the truck, but after the beating I got this past weekend when I brought in the new mountain bike, I don't think I can get a truck past Dixie, especially with baby number 2 on the way. My future car purchase is going to be a minivan. :(

I really would love to get this truck and the price is really good. Oh and the truck isn't white with a tan lower, like every other Ford in the SE NESBA paddock. :)
tell the wife that it will make the perfect vehicle for you to get the kids around. They love vehicles with 4 doors. And you can tell her it gets almost the gas mileage the mini-van gets and isn't ghey......

litespeed

Mikey75702;151271 wrote: tell the wife that it will make the perfect vehicle for you to get the kids around. They love vehicles with 4 doors. And you can tell her it gets almost the gas mileage the mini-van gets and isn't ghey......
Plus...that big truck has to be safer than some puny mini-van!!!!:notsure:

stow

Mikey75702;151271 wrote: tell the wife that it will make the perfect vehicle for you to get the kids around. They love vehicles with 4 doors. And you can tell her it gets almost the gas mileage the mini-van gets and isn't ghey......
It won't work. For some reason she dreams of being a soccer mom and that requires a mini-van. :(

stow

Bump for a great truck at a great price. And I will hate whoever buys it, unless they decide to sell it to me next year at an even lower price. :)

dpullen

This really is a great truck. I have the 2010 F350 (which is identical to the 2008), and it's been reliable. Whoever buys this is getting a great deal on an engine that's only just past break-in.

stow

litespeed;151358 wrote: And Ian will think it is infinitely cooler than a mini-van:D

now I am just being mean....sorry Shane
That is it, I am not playing nice at Jennings. :D