2008 gsxr 600

dkenny0422

I am selling an 08' GSXR 600 with 33miles. The bike has a salvaged title and has been completely fixed. Bike is in great shape with a few minor scatches. Bike is black with only 33 actual miles. If anyone is interested let me know. This could be an exellent track bike. The insurrance company salvaged the bike because there is a nickle size dent in the frame. email me with any questions. dkenny129@aol.com or ask for Doug at 402-813-7873.
This Bike Is NEAR BRAND NEW

I am asking $7200 0r best offer. and i will write a cheap bill of sale

Email me if you would like pictures

jasonhise

jdwilliamson33;80059 wrote: $8500 for a salvage 08?????????? Dealerships are selling them new for less than that.
:agree:

I concur. I wish you the best of luck, but highly doubt you will get within even $1500 of your asking price.

dkenny0422

08 gsxr

i am asking 8500 for the bike with everything fixed and replaced, But the KEY WORD is ASKING, and the tiltle is Prior salvaged. Fully 100% insurrable. but if someone wants to use it as a race bike and just buy plastics I would sell it a lot cheaper if i didnt have to spend more money on parts. Also right now to buy a new 08 and 09 the listed price at the dealer is $10,399 with only about 20 miles less than what mine has. Second their are other fees involved so realistically you are walking out the door spending over $11,000 for the bike. And i will write a cheap bill of sale. Its obvious you either aren't interested in the bike or you simply cant afford it at that price. So basically this whole reply whas meant to tell anyone looking to buy a brand new bike, you could save over $4,000 with the same amount of miles on it. But some people just dont like to save money.

dkenny0422

08 gsxr

Than buy one of those and don't be concerned with my bike, it obvious ur not even interested in buying a bike, ur just that guy that sits on the forum bashing everyones shit. If this was true u would own one of those mint condition bikes ur talking about. A gaurentee it sells for for no less than 7800 in less 2 weeks! Obviously not from this site cause all u cab do is talk shit about it. How do u talk shit about something you've never even seen or know anything about?

rcr14

good luck selling your bike. you should just pull your post. the guys&gals on this site/org do know this "shit". a bike with a salvage title,if you fix it and insure it,and you crash it again. your ins.co. won't give close too what you have in it. my .02:rtfm:

dkenny0422

Like I said before, worry about what you do. The tail section is the only section messed up and not all insurrance companies are the same. For instance my insurrance company (a very large and reputable company) will insure a salvaged bike for the amount it was purchased for as long as it was ridable at the time of insurring it, since u seem to know everything about insurrance companies. But once again If you don't like it look at something else.

dkenny0422

Bike is located in omaha nebraska, and price is negotiable. Rear tail section and rear frame rail have already been ordered and will be installed next week. If bike is not sold by hastings weekend it will be going with me their.

rcr14

Omaha is way O.B. But, as I said good luck. I would think $6500-7000 as is would real good for you. market is real tough on wrecked and fixer up'ers.

dkenny
I am not the guy that bashes guys post if there are resonable. I have 3 08 right now and don't need another one.
Don't be pissed that there are people who agree with me that a salavage title 08 is not worth $8500 (even if it is best offer)

Cole

rrroooaaahhh!!!

Doug, gimme a call.
I would like to see this 08 6hundy in person and I live in "slomaha"

can't we all just get along?

biggboi

bikes

thats why this is a open forum everybody is intitled to their opinion you can get a race bike with full goodies for less than that and in philly where i live left over 08's go for that price you're selling your's for good luck though

rrich49132

I don't mean to be rude or out of line but you can get new 2008 left overs for as low as $7800. With that being said and the bike having a salvaged total you need to get a grip on reality. Posting n craigslist or maybe ebay would be better as here we have experienced motorcycle fanatics that know all about bikes. A salvaged bike is a salvaged bike and will be for the life of the bike and instantly drops value huge not a few hundred bucks even if it is a perfect rebuild.

You are wasting your time posting it in here.

chrisj

still havnt seen pictures of this mystery bike . i would like to see what an 8500.00 salvage bike looks like.