2008 Kawaski ZX6 Track Bike

r1crusher

****SOLD****

I'm decided to get something I'm more familiar with (being partial to Suzuki's) so I'v decide to put up my track bike for sale. This would be a great starter track bike for someone looking to get their feet wet. Bike has a Ohio salvage title, pazzo levers, Two Brothers slipon, carbone lorraine brake pads with 4-5 track days on them, new chain and rear +1 sprocket, all stock suspension, new Q2's were installed at the start of last season and have plenty of life left. Mileage is not exactly know but I remember being told when I bought it that it had maybe 6000 miles on it (?). Gauges say more as they were replaced. I'm also including a new -1 front sprocket (if you think you can get it off to replace it).

I rode it all last year and it gave me absolutely no problems at all and ran strong. I ran 1:50-1:53 at Mid-O and 1:11-14 at Beaver with it in I/O groups.

I'm asking $3400 (PRICE DROP). I can also help with deliver anywhere between Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH and Cincinnati, OH.

You can PM me, and I'll get back to you or call me at (four four zero)773-six zero zero one.

Pics....
IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

r1crusher

TTT....again, will take offers. Someone needs an upgrade or knows someone starting out looking for a good bike.

Stripe750

I would grab that ASAP if there was a cheap way to ship to atlanta. If you are ever at Barber, Jennings, or Tally soon let me know.

r1crusher

I was located in Sheffield Lake, OH.......

.....but it's now sold to a friend an fellow racer who I hope enjoys it for the steal it was.

****SOLD****