2008 R6 w/Extras

95s10nj

I am selling my 2008 Cadmium Yellow R6 with 3075 miles. Bike was purchased brand new in August 2008. Bike was always babied and waxed for every ride as well as garage kept. Oil has been changed 3 times with factory oil filter and Motul 300V. No expense was ever spared ever. The bike is in showroom condition with these aftermarket accessories: gytr factory seat cowl, gytr spools, passenger peg covers, blacked out 3rd eye, woodcraft frame sliders, puig double bubble screen, renthal grips, graves bar ends, ddm tuning 3k hids, frame plugs, leds have been changed in cluster to a blue lcd and white tach, bmc filter, graves smog block offs, lp smoke flushies, ca smoked integrated tailight, chain adjusters painted to match bike, gytr carbon triple tree cover and tank pad. I believe thats all of it but i might be leaving something out. This bike is in superb condition and has no scratches anywhere. I am a anal perfectionist and always keep stuff in great condition. I am asking 7,000 obo. Email me at taylorsteven_@hotmail.com for more pics

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

95s10nj

Medford NJ. Shipping is pretty reasonable. I looked into shipping to florida and got some good rates...