2008 R6 Wheels,Bodywork,stuff

2008 Yamaha R6 Parts.

* 3 sets of stock wheels complete with rotors and cush drives, $450 per set.
* 1 set of stock wheels with ceramic bearings lightend rear rotor, $750

Bodywork

*1 Newly painted painted tank no dents never used since painted, some repair under paint $250
*1 Nearly complete never mounted set of bodywork painted white.upper,undertail,tail,seat pad,windscreen,fender,no lower $350
* Assortment of used bodywork, some rashed some not, inquire *CHEAP*

OEM Parts

* Large assortment of OEM Yamaha parts, Electricial, fairing stays, Engine parts, Nuts an bolts. most new in packages.

Race Parts

* Vortex rearsets, new in box, $225
* Assorted Vortex rearset parts, new and used, inquire
* Vortex levers and perches new and used $55 for levers, $40 for mounts
* Vortex gearing, New $55 ea, used $25 ea, counter shaft new or used $20
* AMA take off Dunlop GPAs, most between 10 an 40 miles hard and medium compounds $150 per set, 2 or more sets $100 set.

If you dont see what you need listed above please contact me at 828-446-9137 or email Ab1motorsports@gmail.com all parts located in macedon NY.

Thanks
Aaron

Thinkmoto;212484 wrote: What size vortex sprockets? what size are the GPA's? D211's?
We have all gearing 40 an up, doubles and triples of each, tires are all GPA AMA spec, 190 rears, 120 fronts, hard and med compound, there are a few soft rears but they would not be a great trackday tire, one free with purchase of 2 or more sets.while supplies last

:D

Thinkmoto

what are the date codes on the tires? I'm interested in 2 rears and 1 front. Also interested in 15T, 46T,47T,48T sprockets used or new pending shape for used ones. Lastly what kind of used misc bodywork do you have? Brand? etc.

15 is used, 46 an 47 is new, 48 slightly used package deal $125, tires i have over 25 sets all from this year all documented $175 for 3, Bodywork is a mix of hotbodies an sharkskins, some rash but fixable or run as is, $150 an up for upper, lower and tail, maybe fender if i have a few which i think i do..

Thinkmoto

OK how much for the 2 rears, 1 front shipped to 53538? How new are the tires for build date? Are they from this year? I'm debating the sprockets, might just do the 46,48rear. I think I'll hold off on the race glass....how much for a complete set of sharkskins shipped to 53538 as well? sorry for all the questions.

cesarpao05

hey buddy i need and upper braket, a sub frame. speedometer, and a tank i live in LI AND MAY BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP GIVE ME A GOOD PRICE FOR EVERYTHING my email cesarpao05@aol.com i may buy the wheels to

T

THE MUFFIN MAN

i'll take the tank. can you be a lil more specific on the "repairs under the paint" part of the ad.