2008 R6S White/Pink - Morgantown, WV $3500

Zebman

Well, as soon as I got into the sport, I must leave. Time and money are both scarce as I enter my last semester at WVU's Engineering school.

2008 R6S

• 18xxx miles
  • White painted armor bodies, professionally painted, unprofessionally wrecked, then repaired
  • Powdercoated pink wheels, new wheel bearings and seals, <100 miles
  • Bridgestone BT-003 RS, 95% left, two beginner track days
  • RaceTech Gold Valves and Springs, installed in both forks and shock, two track days in. Set for 200lb rider, ask for more details
  • EBC HH Sintered pads front and rear, RBF600 fluid, stock MC and calipers
  • Fren Tubo stainless Type 2 brake lines
  • Vortex 43mm clip-ons
  • StompGrip tank pads
  • Woodcraft frame sliders and spool sliders
  • Amsoil 10w40 and Redline Water Wetter, two beginner days on both
  • Driven aluminum 48t rear sprocket, 16t front sprocket, EK 520 chain
  • Drilled for safety wiring, oil filter and drain bolt currently wired
  • New battery
  • Title in hand

I made this bike almost show quality, then wrecked at Summit my first track day, which was a hard lesson learned. I dented the tank in and bent a stock clip-on, and fractured the Armor Bodies on the front left fairing and the tail section. I plastidipped the tank, and fiberglassed the inside of the race glass.

The only bad things: The left rearset and/or shift pedal is bent in. It's still rideable, likely able to just bend it back out. I went ahead and bought both, new OEM Yamaha ready to install. Also, the battery tray mount is snapped on the right side. It's an easy fix either by buying a new tray or plastic welding the current one, but I have no time to do so myself.

And that's it! Hop on and go. The coloring may make it hard to sell, which is reflected in the price. I have a soft spot for making people uncomfortable lol. I have many parts to throw in with the bike as well that I can disclose upon if interested.

I will also be selling my twice worn Speed and Strength suit, size 44, and mini-trailer, depicted below.

My name's Zac, and my contact info is 304-276-3336, or email at sturgeonzachary@gmail.com

BMnxPjZ.jpg

IfelXqx.jpg

kHaldSn.jpg

zm47tAq.jpg

Cpqaz1r.jpg

euomneF.jpg

RQfX5Nm.jpg