2009 GSXR 1000 SuperStock Racebike FS

Hollywood

Alby22;264766 wrote: Nice bike. Suprised no one jumped on this. How much for mono blocks if interested in selling?
PM me specifically what you are looking for, as of 2/11 I still have the bike.

Hollywood

Bike still available. Happy to help with delivery a few hours from Northern Virginia.

I have spare painted bodywork, a spare Sharkskinz painted superbike tail, a spare almost new radiator and a spare complete set of BLACK wheels left.

Also have the option for stock calipers or the 4 pad monoblocs that are on it, good package prices can be made for monoblocs and spares above.

Ryan418

Do you still have the total package with the Brembos.... What is the asking price currently. Also, is the refresh from T-Man still on the table. Ans would you be willing to prep for delivery. I would cover all cost obviously. I am looking for a new bike to dominate the SE WERA and CCS boys with and this maybe the worthy steed LOL :saythat:

Hollywood

Bike is currently available and the Thermosman deal is absolutely on the table if the asking price for the package you want is paid.

I emailed you at the address above. Thanks!

Hollywood

somebody wants a great bike. Lots of ways to buy it, I still have everything except the spare set of white wheels.