2009 Haulmark LowHauler w/ 2 a/c units in pristine condition

Meat

2009 Haulmark 7X14 LowHauler

* V-Nose (3 ft in front of 7X14 main trailer area)
* Always stored in personal garage
* 2 X 14,000 BTU air conditioners (28,000 BTU total cooling power)
Portable interior units with flush mount intake/exhaust in floor of V-Nose
* Dexter Tandem 3500 lb Torsion Axles - 7000 lb GVWR
* E-Z Lube Axles
* Electric Brake on Both Axles
* 24" ATP Stoneguard
* 24" Polished Aluminum Sides
* Rear Drop-Down Stabilizer jacks
* All Exterior lighting New LED’s
* Dual Cable Assisted Rear Fold Down Aluminum Tread Plate (ATP) Ramp
* Extended ATP Flap on Ramp
* 32" Side Door with Locking RV Latch
* (8) In-Floor D-Rings
* BREAK AWAY UNIT WITH 12 Volt SYSTEM
* Haulmark Side Gas Vents (2)
* 15" 8 Ply (Load Range D) Maxxis M8008 Radial Tires
* Silver Wheels
* 32in Recessed Beavertail
* Seamless Exterior Sidewalls
* Finished interior with sidewall and ceiling liners
* Black Rubberized Flooring (from factory)
* Aluminum Cabinet in nose (came with trailer when purchased new)
* Dome lights with wall switch
* Flush mount 110V GFCI outlet in nose

Attachments

• IMG_0016 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_0016 (1024x768).jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0017 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_0017 (1024x768).jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0018 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_0018 (1024x768).jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0019 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_0019 (1024x768).jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 184

Meat

Haulmark says the trailer is 80 inches tall and 18 ft 11 inches long. So it is designed to fit in a single car garage, if need be.

The trailer is near Hilton Head, South Carolina (technically it is Bluffton ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonhise

Just out of curiosity and of course some interest, what did you pull it with? I am just up the road in Beaufort across the Broad River Bridge.

Meat

Beaufort...cool. They have F-35's stationed up there. I worked on that fighter in Fort Worth and Los Angeles.

It only weighs 2500 pounds but I towed it with a 3/4 ton diesel because when I bought the truck I had planned on getting a toy hauler.

jasonhise

They do and flying around a lot more than when I left 7 months ago... Great being back from deployment! Think I will stick w/ my 6x12 a while longer as my old Yukon may not be so happy pulling that extra 1K lbs... How I wish I could grab it though. Nice set up. Was hoping you would say 1/2 ton vehicle... GLWS brother!

Meat

Thanks.

I understand keeping what you have, but to let others know, a 1/2 ton can very easily pull it. Using a 3/4 diesel to pull it is massive overkill.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
They do and flying around a lot more than when I left 7 months ago... Great being back from deployment! Think I will stick w/ my 6x12 a while longer as my old Yukon may not be so happy pulling that extra 1K lbs... How I wish I could grab it though. Nice set up. Was hoping you would say 1/2 ton vehicle... GLWS brother!
I tow a 7x16 (regular height) with a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and it does just fine. Two bikes (sometimes 3) a scooter, two generators, and a bunch of other stuff..

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I've pulled this same model trailer for a friend using my old truck - 2000 1/2 ton Silverado with 5.3L. With the trailer fully loaded (except with no A/C units) the truck had no issues. You knew it was back there particularly on the hills but it really only meant you were burning a little more gas. There is no reason to be afraid of pulling this with a Yukon. Also pulled it with a 2000 Silverdo 3/4T with 6L and while it pulled stronger, it really wasn't much different. You really won't have that much weight in the trailer.

The same vehicles were almost useless pulling my current trailer - 24ft 10k lb. The 1/2T was pathetic, and the 3/4T had to constantly shift and scream just to maintain speed. My current Diesel just idles away. You don't need that diesel or a 3/4T truck for this trailer. This is a nice trailer at a pretty good price given the layout. If I needed a trailer I would not hesitate.

motorkas

Almost turned this into my tow vehicle. . .

(you'd be fine with the Tahoe) - I'm also interested but have to work a few things out and I have an Expedition and currently tow a 7x16 with it no problems so the low profile 7x14 shouldn't be a problem at all for you!