2009 NESBA BASH (Roll Call!)

Squegee

After hours party in Tom and Carols room!!! JK! See you at the hotel T&C, Ill be there around noon if you guys wanna get lunch :)

dlockhart5x

getting closer whooooo hooooo!

Any of the far flung regions going to have a presence?

I know we got the "mid's" well covered.

dmb367

Reserved a room online today . . . Anyone else get a "corporate rate" for Durty Nellies that was higher than what was shown online? :dunno:

They must know I going to cause problems :wow:

beac83

I found that the rooms were cheaper with the Internet Rate. However, with this lower rate (about $20 lower) you will be billed at the time of reservation for the rate+tax as a "deposit". I talked with the hotel tonight, and since Durty Nellies has a negotiated rate, they can't offer a lower price for reservations using the corporate rate.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

hotwings

And for the first time: Ms. Amanda will be joining us. Dinner and couple of hours, so I ask nicely to keep the crazy stuff for after 10 pm. She's only 12.

oldschool

hotwings;34171 wrote: And for the first time: Ms. Amanda will be joining us. Dinner and couple of hours, so I ask nicely to keep the crazy stuff for after 10 pm. She's only 12.
Big Meanie

clarson

hotwings;34171 wrote: And for the first time: Ms. Amanda will be joining us. Dinner and couple of hours, so I ask nicely to keep the crazy stuff for after 10 pm. She's only 12.
So do you want them to behave like they do at the track or NOT like they do at the track?

BigKid

A couple of drinks, Amanda will be ready to leave (heave) by 9:00. LOL

Sorry, could not resist.

Act like we do at the track...LOL. Heartland?????

dlockhart5x

Amanda, Mopar or Melissa, who gets in trouble first? odds?

freekin delinquents LOL

dano5150

PICS needed

Hey everyone
we need NESBA action shots asap for a slide show we're gonna put together and play during our show this saturday at the bash!

LINK to thread HERE

www.myspace.com/ineedtheantidote

Keep in mind the whole band rides and are directly involved in our sport. Our singer is Tim the Sales Mgr at DGY, I'm the Accessories Mgr at DGY, Dave the drummer is the Service Mgr at Honda Northwest in Crystal Lake and our backup singer Meech also rides and used to control ride a bit.
Come support our dealers so we're around to help you...and let's get our drink on!!! Plus we'll have some hook ups going saturday for discounts etc...