2009 R1 Fairings

chaveezy

I would very much like to see a track setup for the 2009 R1, I've been kicking around a few different brands including Shark Skinz and Hot Bodies, I saw a set of the Amour Bodies on the 08 R1 and it looked fantastic, lmk!

Thank you!

jas0336

pretty sure that's Shark Skinz. As far as I know Shark Skinz is the only one with the rounded windscreen. Armour Bodies and the others have the stock screen shape that comes to a V at the bottom.
There's nothing but good things posted about Armour Bodies. Seems to be extremely flexible and strong...as is the Shark Skinz. You can't go wrong with either.

I have armour bodies fitted to my 09 R1. They fit perfect, and the finnish is brilliant. They are easy to fit but the screen took a bit of playing around, as you have to drill holes through the screen and fairing. These holes are not marked, but every other hole was. IF you google fitting 09 r1 armour bodies, there is a u-tube video and instructions

Photo attached.

If I had to I would buy the same brand again

1bad7

Here is a pic of my bike before I painted it but you can see how well it fits. I would highly recommend Armor Bodies. Really easy to work with and drilling the holes was a breeze except the windscreen but that just taks a second to line up and make sure is right.

Frog-Man

I just ordered a set of these for my 09 R1. I found only good things about them, fit and finish being awesome. Cannot wait for them to come. Just gotta find a quality paint shop in my area to paint what I want, which is a pretty simplistic design.