2009 r1

Lonewrench

P.C.'s latest offering is a 2009 Yamaha R1,sharkskinz body. 100% stock other than the body work. With this purchase comes free tarckside suspenion help for the 13 season and a free ECU flash !!!! Dont miss out the riding season is upon us. This bike will be sold with an MSO. 6750.00 OBO

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
We should take up a collection and buy the bike with the provision that Chuck wears a dress and is Dane s umbrealla"girl" at an AMA round. Than auction the bike and donate it to airfence fund.

Ruhe52

Thanks Dave ,you ass. I was at the shop the other day and Chuck has already started dressing in drag in prep for this!!!!!!!!

Freakishly attractive for some reason and going to cost me a lot of couch time to get the image out of my head.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Ruhe52;268555 wrote: Thanks Dave ,you ass. I was at the shop the other day and Chuck has already started dressing in drag in prep for this!!!!!!!!

Freakishly attractive for some reason and going to cost me a lot of couch time to get the image out of my head.
Here you go Mike...he help you'll need at a bargain price.

Lucy.jpg