2009 Suzuki GSXR600?

zangman

I am considering going to the dark side and getting one of these. Anyone else looking at one? I figured that if I am going to consider racing I might as well go with the manufacturer that seems to pay the most contengency and I would qualify for that for two years. Any other ideas or suggestions? I love my 636's but I cant find a slipper clutch for it and I am tearing up regular clutches.

Meat

I am actually considering switching to a Gixxer because of the 636 tranny issues. I don't feel like replacing a tranny every year. I really love the feel and handling of the 636, but it doesn't make up for the tranny issues. I do plan on test riding an R6 as a NESBA event, maybe I will like that better.

zangman

slow_honda;7255 wrote: Bike contingency is only paid to experts. Novices are not elligible
Well that is kinda dumb, but makes a little sense. What other motivation would a person have for buying a certain manufacturers equipment? At least I can save money now and get a used 600 to run the lightweights. Thanks Dave, I must have missed that part somewhere in my readings.