2009 WW SXFB18 Toy Hauler

MikeK

SOLD!

Superlite ½ Ton towable, manufacturer sticker lists the weight at 4785 unloaded with a tongue weight of 345lbs.

Interior Features:
13.5K air conditioner, 15,000 BTU furnace, 6 gallon hot water heater, 5.0 CU Refer/Freezer, 2 burner cooktop, microwave oven, Sony radio with 4 speakers/Ipod ready, split kitchen sink with moen faucet, 19 inch LCD TV and dvd player/ satellite ready, large front bathroom setup with sink/shower/toilet plus storage closet. Ultra queen drop down bed plus two fold away dinette/bed/couch combinations. Total fresh water capacity 36 gallons, 30 gallon holding tanks for black/gray water. BoltIton motorcycle rack system will be included with two wheel chocks, works great for track or motocross bikes.

Exterior:
Dual 20 gallon propane tanks with cover, 14’ checkerboard awning, electric tongue jack, rear stabilizer jacks, spare tire and under mount holder, 7ft loading ramp with spring assist, 30AMP hookup, Maxair covers on all vents, dual axle with electric brakes, Equilizer hitch setup with two separate hitch heads included – perfect when towing with more than one vehicle, 3,500 watt Gentron gas generator, trailer has front metal rack for generator, deep cycle marine battery.
Additional items included: Prodigy brake controller, Small shop vac, few sets of leveling blocks and wheel chocks, water pressure regulator, hydraulic bottle jack (tire changes), pad locks for rear door and front tongue, four brand new Maxxis M8008 radial tires - current set will need replacing soon, sewer hose/tank cleaning wand/backwash attachment.

Well kept and ready to go for the season, makes staying at the track a great experience. Everything works fine and I have no problem going through a PDI checklist with anyone who is interested in purchasing it.

Clean and clear title in hand, asking $11,000 or BO.

If interested please email me: mkuriawa at hotmail dot com.

Pictures: http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/mknj235/WW%20SX18%20For%20Sale/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

MikeK

Still for sale, just an FYI - I am willing to tow the trailer a "reasonable" distance to meet up if we make a deal.

JohnS

You think I can pull that with my Hyundai Tuscon? Would you be willing to meet me in Kansas City? I have 5k CASH!!!!

Thanks
John