2009 yamaha r6

gonecrazy

09 yamaha r6. this bike was raced in the 09 ama daytona sportbike series for 3 rounds. it was built from new to race. it has been taken back to almost stock. it still has the ama spec built motor and have reciepts for the motor to show. put 128 rwhp on race fuel. 3800 miles, clean title. 7300 obo 314-450-6699

fyi most of the race stuff has been sold off. i still have some stuff left if your intrested in converting it back to track.All the street body was taken off with 0 miles and stored away along with the front brakes,clipons,rear sets ect so all that is like new on the bike.

I can do the bike set up turn key with the sharkskins,pc5 and auto tune(no street body) for 6500 if intrested
IMAG1440.jpg

IMAG1439.jpg

IMAG1438.jpg

IMAG1437.jpg

Corsair

JLove;210127 wrote: How come no one lists where they are located?

+1

Wthout a thread template, without people putting their locations in their profiles, or without locations being added somewhere in the subject or post browsing for motorcycles on this forum is f'n useless. I shouldn't have to go look up an area code, a zip code, or post "Where are you located?" You want me to buy your bike then you tell me where it is and don't make me do the work to figure out where you are.

EDIT
: "You" is a generalization of anyone selling their motorcycle. I'm not specifically going after gonecrazy here.