ETI tank sliders
GPR steering stablizer
Vortex sprockets with a few extras
520 chain
rear spools
fully wired to WERA specs
All these parts are new this year
Put together by the great guys at the track day store

just put brand new Ohins suspension on it today 8/14 found what I want price drop to $6500 OBO
Bike is located in Atlanta GA

mumbles

noobinacan;205807 wrote: wow...flippin deal!
good luck man. great looking bike.
thanks man wanted it to be different, and you cant miss the pearl green

silksk8;205813 wrote:
what type and year 1000 are you looking for!!!!!!!
mainly looking for GSXR1000 07+ would prefer an 08+ but I'm pretty open

Mumbes, I have a "08 zx-10r superstock spec wired to wera standards and so forth. The bike is an absolute missile. I am looking to go down to a 600 and would be willing to trade. The bike is 180 horse and around 83lbs tourque on pump gas. It has a quick shifter, Factory kit ecu and extras. If you're interested, call me at four-eight-four-716-1982. I'm very interested in your R6.

Thanks,

Jon

mumbles

Thanks for the offer but not looking for a kawi. I've narrowed it down and I'm really looking for 07+ gsxr1000

mumbles

The "S" model is the 2005 model R6 continued on in curent model years. The "Rac" model is not even close to the same as the "S"

GSXR107

I have a '07 GSXR1000 for sale. 2500 mi. clean title, full hindle race exhaust titanium track days only CR'd with the Midwest. Clean never down,
Yosh EM Pro, Hotbodies Plastic, Dyno Quick shifter, 176 hp to rear tire on pump gas, Galfer lines, the list goes on. Stock boby work never used. If your interested I'm in Ill. give me a call, Scott @ 708-790-2721.

mumbles

Sorry for the delay in response. Took her racing this weekend. Suspension worked great. And yes the price would go up with new ohlins on it. At this point I would say make an offer and I'll consider it. But if I were to put a number on it I would say $7900 or best offer